1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cracked S3 screen....

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by stevemccarthy, Oct 7, 2012.

1. stevemccarthy

stevemccarthy New Member

Hi i dropped my phone screen now cracked phone still working great. Can i replace just the screen?.if so anyone got a good website?
  2. jimg50

jimg50 New Member

Do a search linking for tube s3 screen replacement. I saw it and is a big job. Not like other phones I had replaced
  3. Tashfeen

Tashfeen New Member

I replaced at the dealer, costed me around 350 $.
  4. jwilly216

jwilly216 New Member

What if u have insurance? These posts are scaring me. I wouldn't have to pay that since I have insurance right?
  5. internetavenger

internetavenger New Member

No, if you have the insurance its only $100
  6. Kymmr

Kymmr New Member

cracked screen

Can i replace the glass lense on my samsung galaxy s3 or do i have to buy the lcd screen aswell? - I just recieved my galaxy s3 a couple of days ago and dropped it, the glass lens it damaged but the lcd screen is fine. :: Ask Me Fast
    The above describes a way to fix it and how to find replacement glass. I also viewed a video on youtube. I just ordered the glass so I don't know how easy or difficult it is to do yet.

I'm really disappointed in how easy the screen shattered. I've never had a phone do that to me EVER, especially after only 14 days!
  7. Kymmr

Kymmr New Member

cracked glass on galaxy SIII

I called a different dealer and they told me that if I had insurance it would be $100.00 I'm glad I didn't do that or I would really be mad.
    I ordered new glass for $28 on Amazon.com. I found the site after I searched with the following:

Can i replace the glass lense on my samsung galaxy s3 or do i have to buy the lcd screen aswell? - I just recieved my galaxy s3 a couple of days ago and dropped it, the glass lens it damaged but the lcd screen is fine. :: Ask Me Fast

I just ordered it so it's too soon to tell if I will have a fixed phone or a useless piece of metal. I have to try it, at this point what can it hurt?
    Also, check youtube for other people that have had the same problem.

Pretty disappointing isn't it.
  8. jwilly216

jwilly216 New Member

Thanks for your answer.that still seems steep but whatever.I figured with insurance I'd barely have to pay anything for a cracked screen . Even a hundred bucks is a significant amount
  9. jimg50

jimg50 New Member

Radio shack has a new screen replacement service. They told me it was 70 dollars
  10. k1ngr4t

k1ngr4t New Member

Now THAT is a good idea! Keep your old phone with a brand new screen, less than insurance, and no hassle. Why didn't I think of that...
  11. molanjames

molanjames New Member

I am gona say something different because i have experience that when ever any one has any problem in his smartphone like you have n your iPhone 4 then he or she tries to sell his or her device in a cheap rate at ebay , swappa or any other place . I hope you would get the solution for your s3 but if you cant and decide to sell your device then i would suggest that do not forget to check it s current market value at Movaluate.com. according to this report movaluate.com/samsung/galaxy-s-iii from movaluate even NON FUNCTIONAL S3 has still worth of $$200 .
Search tags for this page

does radio shack fix cracked screens on galaxy s3 phones

does s3 insurance work for screen
dows radio shack fix galaxy s4 screen

galaxy s3 screen crack insurance

how much does it cost to to fix cracked screen on a galaxy s
how much does radioshack charge to fix cracked screen on sam

how much does radioshack charge to fix galaxy s3 screen

how much to fix my galaxy s3 screen and radio shack

how to tell if i need to replace just the glass screen or lc

i cracked my s3 screen
i dropped my galaxy s3 and the screen cracked