Cracked S3 screen....

stevemccarthy

Reaction score
Hi i dropped my phone screen now cracked phone still working great. Can i replace just the screen?.if so anyone got a good website?

jimg50

Reaction score
Do a search linking for tube s3 screen replacement. I saw it and is a big job. Not like other phones I had replaced

Tashfeen

Reaction score
stevemccarthy said:
Hi i dropped my phone screen now cracked phone still working great. Can i replace just the screen?.if so anyone got a good website?

I replaced at the dealer, costed me around 350 $.

jwilly216

Reaction score
Tashfeen said:
I replaced at the dealer, costed me around 350 $.

What if u have insurance? These posts are scaring me. I wouldn't have to pay that since I have insurance right?

Reaction score
jwilly216 said:
What if u have insurance? These posts are scaring me. I wouldn't have to pay that since I have insurance right?

No, if you have the insurance its only $100

Kymmr

Reaction score
cracked screen

Can i replace the glass lense on my samsung galaxy s3 or do i have to buy the lcd screen aswell? - I just recieved my galaxy s3 a couple of days ago and dropped it, the glass lens it damaged but the lcd screen is fine. :: Ask Me Fast
The above describes a way to fix it and how to find replacement glass. I also viewed a video on youtube. I just ordered the glass so I don't know how easy or difficult it is to do yet.

I'm really disappointed in how easy the screen shattered. I've never had a phone do that to me EVER, especially after only 14 days!

Kymmr

Reaction score
cracked glass on galaxy SIII

I called a different dealer and they told me that if I had insurance it would be $100.00 I'm glad I didn't do that or I would really be mad.
I ordered new glass for $28 on Amazon.com. I found the site after I searched with the following:

Can i replace the glass lense on my samsung galaxy s3 or do i have to buy the lcd screen aswell? - I just recieved my galaxy s3 a couple of days ago and dropped it, the glass lens it damaged but the lcd screen is fine. :: Ask Me Fast

I just ordered it so it's too soon to tell if I will have a fixed phone or a useless piece of metal. I have to try it, at this point what can it hurt?
Also, check youtube for other people that have had the same problem.

Pretty disappointing isn't it.

jwilly216

Reaction score
internetavenger said:
No, if you have the insurance its only $100

Thanks for your answer.that still seems steep but whatever.I figured with insurance I'd barely have to pay anything for a cracked screen . Even a hundred bucks is a significant amount

jimg50

Reaction score
Radio shack has a new screen replacement service. They told me it was 70 dollars

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Now THAT is a good idea! Keep your old phone with a brand new screen, less than insurance, and no hassle. Why didn't I think of that...

molanjames

Reaction score

I am gona say something different because i have experience that when ever any one has any problem in his smartphone like you have n your iPhone 4 then he or she tries to sell his or her device in a cheap rate at ebay , swappa or any other place . I hope you would get the solution for your s3 but if you cant and decide to sell your device then i would suggest that do not forget to check it s current market value at Movaluate.com. according to this report movaluate.com/samsung/galaxy-s-iii from movaluate even NON FUNCTIONAL S3 has still worth of $$200 .