Galaxy Note 7 Availability Pre-Orders and Pricing!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Samsung-Galaxy-Note-7-hands-on-first-batch-AA-27-of-47-840x560.jpg

The Galaxy Note 7 was made official this morning, introducing an iris scanner, curved edges (a la Galaxy S7 Edge) and Corning's new Gorilla Glass 5. It also comes with water and dust resistance, a bigger battery and a brand-new color called Coral Blue.

One of the Galaxy Note's defining features, the S Pen, has been updated as well. It's more sensitive and accurate, water resistant, doesn't get stuck if you insert it the wrong way, and it can even make GIFs.

All these features come at a premium, however. The full retail price of the Galaxy Note 7 is a staggering $849.99, making it one of the most expensive phones on the market today. That said, retailers and wireless providers across the board have a host of preorder deals which can help temper the price.

Here's how to reserve yours.

AT&T

• Pre-order: August 3 at 12:01AM Eastern (9PM Pacific)
  • In-store date: August 19
  • Colors: Blue Coral, Black Onyx, and Silver Titanium
  • Monthly: $29.34 per month for 30 months or $36.67 for 24 months
  • Retail: $880
  • Promo 1: Get the Gear S2 smartwatch for free and a Galaxy Tab E tablet for $0.99 on 2 year agreements, both compatible with NumberSync, when you buy a Galaxy Note7 on AT&T Next.
  • Promo 2: Buy a Galaxy Note7 and get an eligible second Galaxy smartphone on AT&T Next with eligible service on each and get up to $695 in 30 monthly bill credits.

If you want to buy the Galaxy Note 7 from AT&T, hit up this link.

T-Mobile

• Pre-order: August 3 at 12AM Eastern (9PM Pacific)
  • Monthly: $69.99 down and $32.50 for 24 months
  • Retail: $849.99
  • Promo 1: With purchase, your choice of a full year of Netflix, a Samsung Gear Fit2 or a 256GB memory card.

If you want to buy the Galaxy Note 7 from T-Mobile, hit up this link.

Verizon

• Pre-order: August 3 at 12AM Eastern (9PM Pacific)
  • Monthly: N/A
  • Retail: N/A
  • Promo 1: With purchase, get a free Gear Fit2 or a Samsung 256GB memory card to enhance their device.

If you want to buy the Galaxy Note 7 from Verizon, hit up this link.

Sprint

• Pre-order: August 3
  • Monthly: N/A
  • Promo 1: With purchase, get a free Gear Fit2 or a Samsung 256GB memory card to enhance their device.

If you want to buy the Galaxy Note 7 from Sprint, hit up this link.

US Cellular

• Pre-order: August 4
  • Colors: Black Onyx and Silver Titanium
  • Monthly: From 20, 24 or 30 monthly payments – and pay as little as $27.80 per month

No Link from US Cellular.

realged13

Reaction score
I will probably get the Gear Fit 2 instead of the 256 since I really don't need an external SD card it really makes the price tag not seem as a bad.

Probably going to go with the all-black what are the rest of you get color wise?

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Anyone know if you can apply another free year of Netflix on top of the one you already have? T-Mobile gave me a free year on top of the Gear VR when I ordered the S7 Edge.

realged13

Reaction score
One question I forgot to ask, when I preorder do I have to buy outright to get the fit or can I order and pay via Edge (Verizon)? Right now I'm due for an update and can edge up.

realged13

Reaction score
Does anyone need a promo code to get this? I am ordering it online through Verizon and have no message about adding it?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Did anyone pre order thru Best Buy? It appears that if you walk in and pre order, you walk out with your "free gift" and if you do online, they are shipping the free gift ahead of the actual Note 7 release...

Best Buy might have the best Galaxy Note 7 deal in town

And from my experience, I did the pre order and didn't get the option to choose the SD card, it automatically selected the Fit2 for me - which could mean they went thru the SD cards or it was just because I bought the device outright. It's projected delivery date is Friday, August 5th for the Fit2.

~sent while mobile~

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well I caved and pre ordered my Note 7 before I had a chance to check one out. Didn't give me an option for the SD card or watch. I want the card...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Welcome to the family, it's a nice feel, you shouldn't be disappointed.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Did anyone pre order thru Best Buy? It appears that if you walk in and pre order, you walk out with your "free gift" and if you do online, they are shipping the free gift ahead of the actual Note 7 release...

Best Buy might have the best Galaxy Note 7 deal in town

And from my experience, I did the pre order and didn't get the option to choose the SD card, it automatically selected the Fit2 for me - which could mean they went thru the SD cards or it was just because I bought the device outright. It's projected delivery date is Friday, August 5th for the Fit2.

~sent while mobile~

As a followup to this post, my Fit2 arrived today from Best Buy - very simple, yet functional.