Get FREE Stuff When You Pre-Order Your Note 8!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
note7-spen-1470155434-jpg.77777

Samsung is pretty good about giving out freebies for those early adopters who pre-order their latest flagship devices. I have gotten all sorts of free stuff over the years including 2 free years of Netflix, a set of Samsung OnLive headphones, two GearVR headsets, Samsung fast charging battery bank, Samsung fast wireless charging pad, cases and more! That list doesn't even include the free apps and in app purchases that have come with some of the phones.

The details regarding Note 8 pre-order freebies have leaked. Apparently Samsung will begin taking pre-orders for the Note 8 on August 24. In the US you can choose between a 256GB microSD card, convertible wireless charger, or Samsung Gear 360 camera. In Europe you will apparently get a DEX when you preorder. I am glad that Samsung does include the freebies, but sometimes it feels like you are paying a premium and they are just trying to ease the blow by giving away free stuff when they could just reduce the price a bit.

via SamMobile

Attachments

• note7-spen-1470155434.jpg
    note7-spen-1470155434.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 8,147

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I was kinda hoping they would be giving out the rumored Gear Fit 2 Pro. I got the previous one they gave away and I've been using it daily since.

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Hmmm this sounds like a advert. Because instead of 'free' stuff, just reduce the price of the phone. Maybe then you'd sell more. That 'free' stuff is already included in the price. I'd rather have itemized and equivalent price reduction(s) for each forfeited 'free' item...

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Not even if they threw in a Gear S4 with LTE would I be an early adopter. And after the N7 fiasco, they should step up and have an awesome offer out of the gate! Get good publicity, sell more. However, it's probably that same fiasco that helped determine the price as they're in financial recovery mode.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Not even if they threw in a Gear S4 with LTE would I be an early adopter. And after the N7 fiasco, they should step up and have an awesome offer out of the gate! Get good publicity, sell more. However, it's probably that same fiasco that helped determine the price as they're in financial recovery mode.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I don't know, a s4 lte...if nothing else you can ebay it and get some of your money back but it will not happen. dont think they are ready to release a s4 yet. I don't think the s3 sold as well as the s2 so they may wait a bit.

I still think those who purchased the Note 7 last year will get some sort of discount.

thc1967

Reaction score
I loved my Note 7. I would have never given it up had my carrier not forced the issue. That thing was the best phone ever made.

Now that I've been living with the S7 edge I was forced into for the better part of a year, I don't feel very compelled to pre-order, or probably even use, the Note 8. I think that just about the only way I'd move to it is if Samsung gave some serious financial consideration to previous Note 7 owners.

Maybe I'll find the Note 9 more compelling. I guess we'll see.