Clearest picture yet of the Black Onyx Galaxy Note 7 leaked!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Note-7-TechDroider.jpg

A Clear photo leaked of an Black Onyx Galaxy Note 7. In the past all we have seen was some blurry pictures of it.

The Note 7 will be available in three colors namely Black Onyx, Silver Titanium and Blue Coral. I am hoping that all 3 colors are available in the United States by all carriers. I have been stuck between 2 Colors the Black Onyx and Silver Titanium. After seeing this photo I want the Black Onyx. With the Black Onyx's metal frame painted black it is something Samsung has never done in the past. This device looks great! Now that my choice of color has been decided, I am trying to wait patiently for the August 2nd Announcement!!! Take My Money Already!!!!!

Source

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nice

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

realged13

Reaction score
Is it just me or is the notification area not centered? Kind of bugs me. Also, what is the actual size difference between this and the GS7 Edge?

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or is the notification area not centered? Kind of bugs me. Also, what is the actual size difference between this and the GS7 Edge?
I don't know if amoled screens can get screen burn in or not but if they can it's most likely a non static spot for the notification. My alarm clock app has a non static aod to look like a regular alarm clock at oh dark thirty and it moves every so often to prevent the burn in on a device.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't know if amoled screens can get screen burn in or not but if they can it's most likely a non static spot for the notification. My alarm clock app has a non static aod to look like a regular alarm clock at oh dark thirty and it moves every so often to prevent the burn in on a device.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><
My demo S7 and S7 Edge both have screen burn in, as does my Verizon reps Note 5. Our S6 had it also.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk