Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Officially Announced; Full Specs, Release Date & More

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh well, it's a sales tax and there's no way to get away from that now. My sales gal said the Costco pick up fee was our sales tax, and Sq Trade if we buy that over the Asurion Ins.
I did get a $20 device fee from Verizon on an email

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is no 'pick up fee'. You've got taxes, protection plan, accessories that are paid day of activation. Upgrade fee and anything else is on the bill.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is no 'pick up fee'. You've got taxes, protection plan, accessories that are paid day of activation. Upgrade fee and anything else is on the bill.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yes, correct, I used the pick up fee name, meaning Tax etc. Not that Costco has an additional fee... other than what's incurred when walking around the store and the cart fills itself up... ;)

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to use another launcher on the Note phones?
I've been using Nova for years, but only on phones w/o the Edge and Note features.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Is it possible to use another launcher on the Note phones?
I've been using Nova for years, but only on phones w/o the Edge and Note features.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
I use Nova on my Note 4 without any issues... I don't see what the Note 7 would be any different..

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Great, Good to know, as I was watching a video on porting the S6 to the Note with smart switch, the thought came up. I figured the devs at Nova would probably cover it, but it's good to know.
TY

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Note 7 is $350 with 2 year contract on Verizon from best buy. So you avoid all fees, keep unlimited data and get a new flagship phone at a fraction of cost.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Question... did you have to pay the taxes or did they let you put the taxes on your bill?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Gave me the option, I just paid them. It was 51 bucks but they waived the 20 dollar upgrade fee but I do have to trade in my 4.

Sent from my Note 4

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Gave me the option, I just paid them. It was 51 bucks but they waived the 20 dollar upgrade fee but I do have to trade in my 4.

Sent from my Note 4
I only owed like $200 on my Note 4 so I couldn't see not keeping it after all that money. I paid mine off to keep

nalgon

Reaction score
Note 7 is $350 with 2 year contract on Verizon from best buy. So you avoid all fees, keep unlimited data and get a new flagship phone at a fraction of cost.
You can keep your unlimited data? Did Verizon change their policy?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
I only owed like $200 on my Note 4 so I couldn't see not keeping it after all that money. I paid mine off to keep
Yeah, I would do the same thing if I took the plunge. Not off the fence yet on the whole edge thing. I have zero use for it, and still hoping to hear that a non-edge version is coming out.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk