Galaxy Note 2 waiting Lounge

NoStopN

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7
Twitter
@NoStopN
It has to have VZ navigator and Amazon mp3 or it just wouldn't be a true Verizon!

VZW should admit defeat with Navigator considering most people know how to use Google maps & nav. However, Amazon mp3 would be used by me.

That is minamally awesome. Thanks for pointing it out.

The only thing I don't love about this phone is the physical home button. On all ipods and iphones I've played with I had to hit it in a "sweet spot" everytime or it simply wouldn't work.

My iDevices' home buttons have been fine without having to find a sweet spot. However, those who want a Note 2 might want to grab one soon. If Apple sees a remark about a "home button", they'll sue.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;xZyZEXH-ltg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZyZEXH-ltg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Interesting PC... hmmmm. I might get one of those laptop tabs...

Alvarez13

Reaction score
[video=youtube;H3f3WD0benU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3f3WD0benU&feature=related[/video]

Decent review on more of the pen capabilities.

Don't know why the dumbass did it outside.

Last edited:

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Here's a very good more in depth review on rootzwiki by a user instead of a rushed review. SERIOUSLY any person wanting a Note 2 or highly interested like I am then read this review. U will be full of smiles as this person goes a little further about the design, performance, touchwiz and everything else.

http://rootzwiki.com/news/_/articles/reviews/samsung-galaxy-note-2-hands-on-r1183

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited:
OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Here's a very good more in depth review on rootzwiki by a user instead of a rushed review. SERIOUSLY any person wanting a Note 2 or highly interested like I am then read this review. U will be full of smiles as this person goes a little further about the design, performance, touchwiz and everything else.

http://rootzwiki.com/news/_/articles/reviews/samsung-galaxy-note-2-hands-on-r1183

I even more excited for this phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
pc747 said:
I even more excited for this phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I know man I can't wait, I can't sleep at night lol

Spydaz

Reaction score
I purchased an unlocked international N7100 Note 2 and use it on at&t straight talk. Have had it for over 2 days and I must say that this thing (phablet) is absolutely amazing. I am in awe... The multi screen is just the icing on the cake for me. Im a Verizon customer with a 5 line family share data plan and I will buy this phone when it becomes available on verizon but if verizon in all their wisdom castrates this thing (processor like the S3) and holds back the multi screen and other options that make this phone what it is then I'm staying with the International version that I have now. Do not stop to think about buying this phone. This is the definition of what a smartphone should be.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Spydaz said:
I purchased an unlocked international N7100 Note 2 and use it on at&t straight talk. Have had it for over 2 days and I must say that this thing (phablet) is absolutely amazing. I am in awe... The multi screen is just the icing on the cake for me. Im a Verizon customer with a 5 line family share data plan and I will buy this phone when it becomes available on verizon but if verizon in all their wisdom castrates this thing (processor like the S3) and holds back the multi screen and other options that make this phone what it is then I'm staying with the International version that I have now. Do not stop to think about buying this phone. This is the definition of what a smartphone should be.

Thanks for posting, makes me jealous tho and all I gotta say if Verizon does that I swear I will be very very pissed lol.

Spydaz

Reaction score
Thanks for posting, makes me jealous tho and all I gotta say if Verizon does that I swear I will be very very pissed lol.

No problem. If you or anyone else has any questions please feel free to ask. I am using the stylus to write this post while watching a YouTube video LOL.

Here are a few pics of the phone.

uny3e6et.jpg

Last edited:

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Spydaz said:
No problem. If you or anyone else has any questions please feel free to ask. I am using the stylus to write this post while watching a YouTube video LOL.

Lol rub it in haha. OK so one question for now. How's your battery life working out?

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Spydaz said:
Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

That's awesome man, thanks for the post and pics.

Alvarez13

Reaction score

Here are a few pics of the phone.
I'm a long time wacom + onenote user. I'm thinking I can almost replace my samsung windows tablet with this phone for my purposes (will be damn near unstoppable if I get a nice folding bluetooth keyboard). When writing notes in s-memo, can you change the page size to something bigger? I want to fill the screen with notes and with my finger, drag the note up and keep writing with the pen, so it's all on one long page. Anything like this possible?