Galaxy Nexus Release Date of December 9 is Official!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomhatch

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6 Plus - 128GB

Briankbl

Reaction score

Venomhatch

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6 Plus - 128GB

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
TWO things, one I am telling you as I am logged into the equipment guide its there saying the ninth. Two there are sites, lots of them that post inaccurate info to dissuade people and lead them wrong.
:hail:

I'm still hoping it's Friday

thrgk

Reaction score
guys, is this phone a lot better then the bionic? will it have the data connection problems? should i return my bionic and buy the nexus?

cnjdchan

Reaction score
Just checked with several retail sellers, some said no news, , but one said he's receiving them on 12/9 night to be sold on Sat, 12/10. Taking with grain of salt. He took my #, will find out soon enough.

Venomhatch

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 6 Plus - 128GB
Well I am working with Dan and Shadez to be careful not to reveal my credible source in corporate.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
LOL, official

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I just wanted to thank you, as you're extremely constructive criticism will serve the community well as a whole! ;)

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I dont know about that, we just got boxes marked samsung, with android logos on them. So it could be an attempt as miss information.

I know this and you are not hearing this from me. We are supposed to play stupid about future devices and not release any info at store about when, where, and how a phone gets released.

I called my verizon today and asked if I could come in and buy the Nexus on Friday, he said I should be able to - also asked about off contract pricing, said he wasn't sure but he thinks $650, I could almost hear in his voice how he knew but couldn't come straight out and say :)

WPThunder25

Reaction score
Yeah my local, non-official, Verizon store told me over the phone that they have them in the back ready to be released. Not really believing they are delaying it unless the LTE outage is the reason.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My schedule is clear Friday morning, my screen protector should be in tomorrow and my tapatalk signature is ready - hopefully this week is it :)

nexus-2.png

ionide

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank you, as you're extremely constructive criticism will serve the community well as a whole! ;)

You're very welcome, and thank you as well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Last edited:

thrgk

Reaction score
so its $300 with 2 yr contract? gonna return my bionic and get the nexus galaxy friday then. hopefully no data problem, and a really nice screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.