Galaxy Nexus Release Date of December 9 is Official!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
So, unofficially the official release has been supposedly delayed, possibly.

thrgk

Reaction score
its delayed from the 9th? oh man, comon verizon, if ya have the boxes in the back of ur stores, release it! I wanted to get it this friday lol.

rayr0d

Reaction score
I purchased the RAZR from Costco and tried it out for about 11 days before I returned it. Coming from the OG Droid, it was an amazing upgrade for sure! The AMOLED screen (from Samsung) was gorgeous and having the speed of a dual core was awesome, but then I started taking photos and videos and was severely dissappointed. Given two years, I was hoping Motorola would have made larger improvements on their camera sensor rather than just throwing more megapixels at it. Also, I don't have the longest fingers and the phone felt awkward in my hand. The thickness (or should I say thinness?) to width ratio was just not right for me and I was always accidentally pushing the volume controls on the side and could never reach the power button (I missed having it on top like the OG). When I bought the OG Droid on release date, I was so happy with the phone I never looked back. I was expecting the same experience with the RAZR but found myself checking the forums and internet every night for more info on the NEXUS. I'll buy it whenever it comes out (Friday!?!?) and see how it compares to the RAZR. I'm hoping I'll be happy again for 2 more years!

I hope the Nexus does the trick for you! As it's trending, i am sure a phone better than the Nexus will make its debut. There is a hot 4G LTE Droid for everyone looking to either take the leap as a newbie or upgrading to a more updated device then OG Droid. This weekend will be a good time to just look at what Big Red offers, the lineup is deep. Don't feel rushed to jump into the Nexus, there should be plenty for all that want it!

ionide

Reaction score
looks like the phone was completely removed from their equipment guide today

Briankbl

Reaction score
Bump for lulz and sticky request!

Sent using common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.