Asus Reveals Official North American Release Date of Transformer Prime: December 19th

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
This should make the previous Transformer go down in price. Which would be great! Since you supposedly don't need quad core.

pyro6128

Reaction score
Has anyone ever preordered anything from Best Buy? I want to preorder this, but only if I can get it on release day. If not I'll just try my luck at the store. I know with verizon phones if you preorder you may not get it on the day of release.

droidx2.3.3

Reaction score
Anyone know how much the keyboard dock is?
Or does it come with one? #dreaming

Swyped and sent through the interwebz directly to you from somewhere and some device that doesn't concern you!

I believe its $149

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

MadScientist

Reaction score
Has anyone ever preordered anything from Best Buy? I want to preorder this, but only if I can get it on release day. If not I'll just try my luck at the store. I know with verizon phones if you preorder you may not get it on the day of release.

I know that engadget reported that some of the preorders on amazon got denied because they had more orders than stock. It will probably be hard to get ahold of one of these on launch day. I'm holding back to try and see if they drop the price but the demand isn't helping that.

Edit: they cancelled some preorders days after they were already granted.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

pyro6128

Reaction score
Just completed the sale of my gtab for this monster. Im all ready! Between this, the gnex, and xmas gifts for my family, december is shaping up to be one expensive month haha. But I can't really cheap out on xmas when im spoiling myself so hard, id look like such a jerk! The wonders of gainful employment

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk