Galaxy Nexus Now Availablle on Verizon Website w/free Overnight Shipping

kilton

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck finding the docks yet (not the car one)?

captdroid

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck finding the docks yet (not the car one)?

Going to pick my GN and accessories later today local Verizon store. They were not sure about the desk dock but definitely set aside the car dock for me. Said they might have to order the desk dock:

[video=youtube;tO-1n1scoVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO-1n1scoVM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

wolfpackron

Reaction score
Ordered my Nexus on Verizon site for $249 plus approx $16 for tax in NC. Customer Rep could not explain why it had a $50 discount, but I figured this was the best deal on opening day. Called several times to ask about the $100 3G to 4G smartphone discount. This was not included in NC nor could I get the CR's to cut me a deal. Did not have free next day Fedex shipping as it cost $12. Second day Fedex shipping was free. Ordered about 8:30am and it has already shipped. Hope to get it on Saturday. Yes, I am excited as many are. WolfpackRon.

suzukimethod

Reaction score
I dunno! My line is the primary and I'm still getting only 30.00 off (269.99). Not a HUGE deal, but it seems there are always exceptions for someone and was hoping to get that extra 20.00 in my pocket.

the $50 off is not NE2 (for me)....I have a $30 NE2 that I dont get to use, b/c the $50 off (employer) is the best deal. I've talked to CSR on the phone before and they confirmed that $50 off is the better deal (i.e. they dont stack). Of course, since I paid $13 for overnight I'm probably only saving $7 since I think I'd get the $30 NE2 discount in store. oh well. the online order took 10 min. the instore experience is always a cluster fudge. i'll let that keep me smiling (that and my C card just got charged, which should mean a shipping notification should be forthcoming...fingers crossed)

droid_mike

Reaction score
Well, radio shack screwed me, since they won't honor my Verizon discounts. I will have to order online later (or go to a Verizon store... yuck!) Hope the won't be sold out.

Can one change their phone plan online? I need to make changes and do not want to go to those awful Verizon stores.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums