Galaxy Nexus Now Availablle on Verizon Website w/free Overnight Shipping

cubuff

Reaction score
Just talked to a csr, due to so many people ordering the galaxy nexus our systems keep crashing.................................

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

ghorig

Reaction score
Ordered it. $249 plus taxes. Didn't have the free over night option. 2nd day FedEx. I wonder if it'll show up on Sunday. Doubt it. Monday probably. I briefly considered walking into Costco / Verizon store and having it in-hand today but I've got meetings from 9 - 5, so I didn't want to chance it selling out. I think it's already on back order on Amazon.

captdroid

Reaction score
when your checking out on Verizons website it asks you what accessories you want to buy, theres a Navigation Vehicle Mount, an otterbox case, and a power and protection bundle. :biggrin:

They added those to the site from when I checked last night. No matter, just called one of my local Verizon stores and have 5 accessories and have a Galaxy Nexus on hold for my pickup later today :biggrin: Renewing my every 2 with $50 loyalty discount bringing the phone to about $250 and 5 accessories car dock, otterbox case, desk dock, screen protectors, and extended battery with all accessories 30% off.

My D1 is sad but I assured my D1 it will not be forgotten... lol :D

Verizon rep that answered the phone gave me the razr spiel... I told him no no no not the razr the Galaxy Nexus... he replied laughing that his phone prompt hadn't been changed yet and quickly rattled off the Galaxy Nexus spiel :)

Last edited:

dug-e-fresh

Reaction score
I bought mine at Best Buy this morning when the opened. It cost 299.99 + tax... but they were offering a free pair of Ear Pollution Ozone earbuds w/mic with the purchase, BUT the phone comes with a nice samsung pair... odd.

And of note, the person in front of me was NOT offered the earbuds... so if you go to Best Buy, make sure you ask about them.

def

jerkwad

Reaction score
i think discount amount depends on whether the line is primary account holder or secondary line on account.

I dunno! My line is the primary and I'm still getting only 30.00 off (269.99). Not a HUGE deal, but it seems there are always exceptions for someone and was hoping to get that extra 20.00 in my pocket.