From Motorola ICS

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep. Don't think OP even read what moto said. He just saw "ICS details". The Razr is getting it Q2 and the Bionic won't see it until at least Q3.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Yep. Don't think OP even read what moto said. He just saw "ICS details". The Razr is getting it Q2 and the Bionic won't see it until at least Q3.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Razr is q3 too. Youre reading in about asia.

kkemp

Reaction score
so we aren't going to get it for a while

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Al Neri

Reaction score
That is a disappointment. For whatever reason i was under the impression it would happen this month or March at the latest.

Scribble

Reaction score
Man that is lame. All that talk about updating to ICS and they are still in the "Evaluation and Planning stage?"

Man I hope once the acquisition goes through Google fires everyone that needs to be fired and puts real people in place.

ex0rcist

Reaction score
so we aren't going to get it for a while

Correct infact the photon midgrade pos phone will get it befoee motos two flagship models in 2011. I hate moto

blwn327

Reaction score
I hate moto also. I hope google does house cleaning!

Sent from my 43v3r ROOTED BADASS BIONIC!

nateohio

Reaction score
Where did you guys see that it's not being released until Q3? The only thing I seen is that it is in evaluation and development phase. It still could be out in the next few months I think.

idk5

Reaction score
Where did you guys see that it's not being released until Q3? The only thing I seen is that it is in evaluation and development phase. It still could be out in the next few months I think.

Yeah I'm not seeing where you guys are getting 3Q

lvclubkid

Reaction score
Wonder why its only Verizons handsets Bionic, Razor that did not get the offical launch updates all the other carriers phones got updates to Q3. Hope its because maybe we will get it sooner? Optismistic? Somehow I seriously doubt it. .........Verizon and all the crapware they preload I am sure is one of the main issued we wont see ICS till end of the year if we are lucky.
dancedroid Hope they prove me wrong.

mandragora

Reaction score
Verizon may be controlling this. They just sold all of these Bionic, Razor, Razor Maxx etc. Why update these phones when they can get people to upgrade if they don't offer ICS (I know some people are willing to upgrade every year to get the latest and greatest)?

Didn't I also read that ICS lets you freeze bloatware without rooting? Verizon would probably not be happy with that.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
So is my only choice for timely android updates to get a nexus!? I don't trust the radio in that phone. It sux that us android fans can never have a solid device.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk