Motorola ICS timeline has been updated

striker85

Reaction score
And once ICS comes out, people will be complaining about how Android 5.0 isn't coming fast enough. :icon_rolleyes:

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Early 3rd quarter probably means the first week of September. I would be on ics now if cm9, axiom, and ics4bionic didn't make the backlight on my menu, home, search, and back keys stay on. Oh well, it will be out soon enough.
wasnt that fixed all you had to do was toggle brightness and it would be fine untill restart?

akhi216

Reaction score
If the Bionic is getting ICS early Q3, there should be a leak in about a month and a half. The Bionic is the only one listed for early Q3; aside from the Droid Razr and Droid Razr Maxx, all Motorola devices that were listed for the ICS update were scheduled after the Bionic.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
If the Bionic is getting ICS early Q3, there should be a leak in about a month and a half. The Bionic is the only one listed for early Q3; aside from the Droid Razr and Droid Razr Maxx, all Motorola devices that were listed for the ICS update were scheduled after the Bionic.

I'd expect it before then. An "early Q3" release would at least put the release sometime in July (August would be mid-Q3, not early-Q3) - your estimate of a month and a half just to see a leak would put the leak halfway into July. Unless anything that leaks does so right before the official OTA. Of course, with Verizon being Verizon nothing is set in stone - ever.