FRF84B v0.4 contacts issue?

erikfig

Reaction score
After installing the Rom I realized that my contacts are not showing.

I imported the file from the sdcard ans I can see them loading but when the process finish the contacts don't show up.

Does anybody knows a fix for this?
any help will be highly appreciated

Thanks!

Last edited:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
would think once you sync everything it would fix itself. It did it for me.

OP
E

erikfig

Reaction score
Thanks for your response. Do you know exactly. Where the contacts are saved on the sdcard?

REARless

Reaction score
Thanks for your response. Do you know exactly. Where the contacts are saved on the sdcard?

They are not saved on the SD card. They are saved "in the cloud". (On Google's servers.) When you put your gmail account in, your contacts are downloaded from Google.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I believe he's referring to syncing your gmail. That's your back up for your contacts. So signing into Google should restore your contacts automatically. It did mine.

OP
E

erikfig

Reaction score
Guys, for some reason my contacts haven't synch yet. When I go to the gmail emial setting and select synch now they never get synch. Is this is because of the rom or is google?

Fault

Reaction score
Yea I was having this problem. I double checked I was syncing, and loaded from sdcard, and it worked

OP
E

erikfig

Reaction score
Please see screenshot... I did what you said and still, I'm thinking in re installing the Rom but not sure.

Thanks

Reaction score
Did you ever sync your contacts with your gmail account in the past? Because if you never did that then there wouldn't be any contacts on your gmail account