1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

FoxKat!

Discussion in 'Smartphone Battery Discussion' started by bruben7886, Jun 28, 2012.

1. bruben7886

bruben7886 New Member

Welcome back!
    While you were out on vacation soaking in a tub-full of ics, all our batteries died! ;)

I am not the droid you're looking for
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Hehehe...Well, I was "soaking" to better my complexion. I was told that Ice Cream applied liberally all over one's self adds years to your favorite smartphone and provides many hours of pleasurable entertainment.

As for the batteries...well, send all your defective batteries to me. I will make sure they are put to good use (er, ah...recycled, yeah...that's it...recycled, keep them out of landfills, you know..."note to self, change name on eBay account from FoxKat to Battery Replacement Depot".)
Search tags for this page

foxkat

foxkat droidforums