1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Razrs and hot tubs...

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by Slider5150, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Slider5150

Slider5150 New Member

They don't mix...

Dumped mine in the hot tub. 5 to 10 seconds. Pulled it out. Still on. hit the power button. Tried to push the power off on the screen. nope. held the power button for probably 30 seconds while poking the screen. Then boom. Buenas noches. No power down, just gone. It is now sitting in a container of rice. I am sitting in a container of misery.

Thoughts?

Ideas?

Dirty words?

Why not?

Slider
  2. zirkdog

zirkdog New Member

Light a candle, Say some nice words of remembrance, and bury it under the bushes in the backyard.

Insurance???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  3. Slider5150

Slider5150 New Member

Yeah. Well. So I had insurance on my old phone. Got my new phone. Got a new insurance notification. About how it now costs more to claim and all. So good to go right?

Till I look at my bill for the charge. Can't find it. So I am guessing no insurance. um, wow. Still have to call Verizon tomorrow, but if I can't find the charge on the bill.......

So I am wondering, how do you take this dude apart? Is it worth it?

sheesh
  4. SallyC

SallyC Well-Known Member

Search tags for this page

razr in hot tub