Fml

sc4fpse

Reaction score
smithicide.gif

What really happened, is your Droid realized you were about to lose your balance and fall down the stairs. You didn't drop it -- it lept from your hands while pushing off of your body, all so you could regain the balance you didn't realize you were losing, saving you from suffering from the same fall.

Sacrifice itself for you: Droid Does.

dblj

Reaction score
smithicide.gif

What really happened, is your Droid realized you were about to lose your balance and fall down the stairs. You didn't drop it -- it lept from your hands while pushing off of your body, all so you could regain the balance you didn't realize you were losing, saving you from suffering from the same fall.

classic!!! lmfao!!!!!!

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dropped droid down my stairs, contemplating suicide...View attachment 4205

Ouch, I'm sorry dude.

Best bet at this point is to add a line to your account for $10/month and get a new phone for $200. It sucks and it's expensive, but it's cheaper than forking out $500-600 for a new one...

EBay maybe? There are some threads around here about buying them on EBay and not getting ripped off.

I feel your pain.

droid d'oh

Reaction score
smithicide.gif

classic!!! lmfao!!!!!!

I knew all that extra weight was for something. Thank you for your fat ass Mr. Droid!

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Each phone needs its own data plan, so that's 30 bucks/month right there.

Sorry to the op, that sucks.

Gotta run, removing stairs from house right now.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Each phone needs its own data plan, so that's 30 bucks/month right there..

When I went from my Storm to the Droid, I used the line promo to get the phone for cheap, and then put the Droid in place of the Storm, with a dummy number/phone on the new line. Why cant he do the same thing?

nocoolname

Reaction score
I would try the new line thing first. Can you add a line through Amazon.com, then change the phone to the primary line? That way you could get a new droid for $50.

tony1208

Reaction score
if you can live without a cell for a week or so....them just call up add insurance....wait a week or two call up and say u dropped it and ran it over with your car by mistake on your driveway....:) ...that's how i got a new strom last yr when i forgot to add insurance ...