dented my droid 1

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by cdexsw, Oct 25, 2010.

1. cdexsw

cdexsw Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    i would like to say i feel stupid but i do not. **** happens. on the flip side the device still works 100% perfectly.

i was going up some stairs while using it. some dumb-ass going down the stairs bumped into me and knocked the device from my grasps. i swear my heart stop beating as the phone free fell through the vast open space....WHAM, BOUNCE, BOINK, SLAM!!! i raced back down the stairs and to my surprise the only damage the device had was about an index fingers space under the (to the right of) usb/charge port along with some very very small scratches (unnoticeable at-a-far).

the small ding/dent pushes thew metal casing inward about 1/16 of an inch. the metal casing is tweaked a bit from the dent but not enough to hamper its performance. the slide when opening/closing sticks just a tab bit. actually it makes for a great lock feature now. :)

all in all it could have been much much worse. the device still works 100%.

Note: No case of any kind protected the device. one of the very few times my device was case-less.

2. Murphy71984

Murphy71984 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wait, you mean it didn't shatter the ground?

Sent by draining my battery. :)

3. cdexsw

cdexsw Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Nope, no scratches or breaks to touchscreen either.

sent from my badass droid using DF app

4. TaylorMcIntire

Ratings:
    +0
  5. Droid101

Droid101 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Its happened to me before except I had a case and it fell off when it hit the ground:(

Search tags for this page

i dented my htc one