FlexT9 vs Swype

DavidM.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been using Swype for a while and really love it. It almost always gets the word I'm trying to swype and it's super easy and fast. I saw FlexT9 and thought that the more features might be useful. Which do you think is better? I don't want to lose the speed and functionality of Swype if I use Flex. Is Flex worth the $5? Thanks,

David

Natey2

Reaction score
I use FlexT9, and like it. Voice recognition engine (Dragon) is very good. Tracing causes CPU usage spikes, so that can drain the battery if used very often. Got it free from Amazon some time ago.
Others I have tried: vlingo, swiftkey.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

Last edited:

jacestone40

Reaction score
I've used both in the recent past the latest swype Beta version is incredibly polished... FLEX is pretty good... Right now its the latest version of Swype for me

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

50%Kraut

Reaction score
I had Swype, loved it,lost it, and feel so stupid that I can't find it on the market anymore. Original Droid.:hail:
Help
Any links or ideas?
Thanks 50%

sarreq

Reaction score
well, since Nuance just bought Swype, I'd say it won't matter soon, they'll be integrated.

50%Kraut

Reaction score
:icon_ banana:I found it. Since I was a registered beta user and did a little (LOT) of Google searches, I found it wasn't swype beta to search for, but beta.swype.
Of course trying to remember username and password is always a challenge. Got it back, and hope to keep it.
Now if I can just swype the 16+ inches of snow coming off my porch (now 6" as of 18:30 Sat) tomorrow, I will be a happy Droider.:hail:
Is there an app to melt snow with a Droid yet? Need it here in the Berkshires. Help!
Thanks everybody
(I better send this off before we lose power, knock on wood or anything else that helps.)
ekiM

YoungDrea

Reaction score
Just download and use Go Keyboard... It has the same feature and it's free:)

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

KeepItReal

Reaction score
I have been using beta swype on my DINC2 for about 3 months. I love using swype and preach its use as much as I can. The beta version is better than ,my stock version on my Samsung Charge. On my Charge, I try to type "we" and its spells "wee" each and evert time ! lol. I encourage everyone to go to www.swype.com and read up on swype, as you will learn some great tips on using swype.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums