First time post Bionic touch screen

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Took it to Verizon. When I got there and plugged it in, of course the phone worked fine. But the Verizon tech took a look at it and thought it might have been because my usb debugging was on (whoops, left it on from rooting :D). So right now it's on the charger. I've unlocked it twice without any problems so it looks like the usb debugging issue might have been it though I'm not for certain.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay so I finally figured out what the problem is once and for all. After testing out a few different methods of charging, it seems to be that I have a bad wall charger. It's the one that came with the phone too I believe.

bionic210

Reaction score
Doubtful. I hav the same problem as you with my wall charger and car charger. Not the charger. Never had problems with any other phone on my car charger.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doubtful. I hav the same problem as you with my wall charger and car charger. Not the charger. Never had problems with any other phone on my car charger.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Well it doesn't happen with any of my other chargers besides my wall charger so that's what I believe the problem is.

Now I think it might be a software problem...who knows.

Last edited: