1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Few Questions

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Dxun, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Dxun

Dxun New Member

Followed Matthew's AWESOME guide on ow to install BB 2.1 and a few other goodies. Having a few probems since installing V.09 though.

(1) Live Wall Papers Force close as soon as i try to apply. Only 1 that appears to be working is magic smoke.

(2) How do i fully remove droidmod from my phone. Seems to be a problem with it. I used to have the option to bring my phone back to stock when i opened it, but now my only option is installing DM 1.0.

(3) How do i get this ting back to stock/unrooted now that i have all this installed? I think i need a fresh start here, and just wipe everything.

Sorry if some of these questions are silly ;)

Joe
  2. korp

korp New Member

3. Dxun

Dxun New Member

SMUpdater is supposed to be available on the market but i cant find it.