1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Fetching Attachments

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Ralphiemax, May 17, 2010.

1. Ralphiemax

Ralphiemax New Member

When I get e-mails in with attachments, the Droid goes out and "fetches" them. Unfortunately it churns forever until I finally stop it. Is there anyway to retrieve an attachment, be it a jpg file, a doc file, or a pdf file that is faster?
  2. JRogers1978

JRogers1978 New Member

If your referring to the regular email client and not the gmail one, ditch it and give k9 a try. It's leaps and bounds ahead of the stock client. I've never had an issue with it and the devs update it regularly.
  3. Ralphiemax

Ralphiemax New Member

My e-mail comes via on offsite host. the same one that sends it to my outlook in the office. I dont know what you mean by K9. Is that an app I need to get?
  4. JRogers1978

JRogers1978 New Member

Yes, K9 is an email client you can find in the Market. It is very similar to the stock email client except I find it to be far more stable, has more features, and is constantly updated! If you go to their site and download it from there, you'll get a newer version then what you'll find in the market. I've provided their link below.

Downloads - k9mail - Project Hosting on Google Code
Search tags for this page
android gmail fetching attachment 0%
android shows fetching doc for mail attachments

fetching attachment

fetching attachment 0%
fetching attachment issue moto-x
meaning of fetching attachement
motorol fetching attaachment
my samsung s3 keeps fetching sttachment
nexus 7 fetching attachments
s3 fetching attachment