1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Fetching

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by jmrome, Jun 24, 2010.

1. jmrome

jmrome New Member

Thanks to everyone for creating this unique interface. My name is Jeff & I would appreciate any help that would allow my Gmail (on my Droid) to "fetch" attached docs. The device worked properly when I first got it; however, months later it only "hangs". I do have a number of Apps installed. I don't know how to tell if there is a conflict (help welcomed). All of my Apps work perfectly & the Droid works perfectly except for Gmail "fetching".

Thanks in advance to everyone for reading this & special thanks to anyone who can help.

Jeff