Fancy Widget

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
By posting what he posted he has no liability at all. You my man are a moron.

So you're aware that you're infringing on HTC's intellectual property? If they take you to court, you'll regret posting that.

Giving it away for free doesn't make it not illegal.

Haha you nailed it guru. I was thinking the same thing. The only thing worse than a buzz kill, is one who has absolutely no idea what the hell he's talking about haha.

LOL i think he thought i was the developer of the app. :rofl2:

sparty569

Reaction score
This is too big for me. I dont need the big clock.

Thats the size the HTC Sense clock is. If you want something smaller try Beautiful Widgets.

I have moved on to Weather Widget.

Weather Widget - Free v3.2 Application for Android | News & Weather
chart

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Doesnt Toggle Weather Widget already have this?
What is the difference between the 2?

Weather & Toggle widget is a paid app and Fancy Widget is free. Weather and Toggle widget also has toggle widgets and ability of skins and much more.

br91655

Reaction score

Weather & Toggle widget is a paid app and Fancy Widget is free. Weather and Toggle widget also has toggle widgets and ability of skins and much more.

Do you have express written consent to type the name Weather & Toggle in this forum? If not, you know what can happen, don't you?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought weather widgets when beautiful widgets got the C&D, since I've bought beautiful widgets I haven't used it. I may re-install it to take a peek.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

motodroid34

Reaction score
Yeah i know that Beautiful Widgets got in trouble with having an HTC looking flip clock.

So you're aware that you're infringing on HTC's intellectual property? If they take you to court, you'll regret posting that.

Giving it away for free doesn't make it not illegal.
From my understanding he is not the dev of this app, maybe you should go e-mail the dev.

Agree 10000000000 %

You know some people just like to be included and make any comment :icon_ banana:dancedroid

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Do you have express written consent to type the name Weather & Toggle in this forum? If not, you know what can happen, don't you?

:shocked: what can happen?

Nate Dawg

Reaction score
I have the fancy widget. It is great, but the clock never updates. Anybody else having this problem? Thought about purchasing full beautiful widget, but would hate to have same issue. Thanks.

stevehy

Reaction score
I have the fancy widget. It is great, but the clock never updates. Anybody else having this problem? Thought about purchasing full beautiful widget, but would hate to have same issue. Thanks.

You won’t; beautiful widgets works very well and the developer is terrific and responsive to errors.

Nate Dawg

Reaction score
Is there any way to make the one I have work correctly that u know of?

loop4zil

Reaction score
I bought weather widgets when beautiful widgets got the C&D, since I've bought beautiful widgets I haven't used it. I may re-install it to take a peek.

I switch between the two a good bit....I am running Weather and Toggle now. I like the way the stock weather skin looks with DarkerEdge

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is there any way to make the one I have work correctly that u know of?

Contact the dev because if its broken that is who will need to fix it.

Not to get off topic but someone asked what other apps offered.
For those wondering you can just visit bw's website here: Beautiful Widgets | LevelUp Studio

Well worth the couple bucks I spent. It is one of 6 apps that are not free on the market, that are on my phone I've had since November.