Fancy Widget

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
35b84tf.png

Ever wish you had that nice looking HTC clock but didn't want to pay to get it? Your wish has now come true.

Fancy Widget is an app in the Market (free) that gives you the HTC flip clock. Only difference between this widget and the REAL HTC Flip Clock is the weather image is a little higher.

Here is the QR code to scan with a Barcode Scanner or just do a search in the Market for "Fancy Widget".

chart

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
beautiful widgets got in trouble by htc for something like this a while back. dont be suprised if this does.

Yea I am sure itll be off the market in no time... still I just tried it and I have to say Beautiful Widgets is soooo much better even for a cost. So many more options and settings...

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Yeah i know that Beautiful Widgets got in trouble with having an HTC looking flip clock. I personally dont use this weather app because i have HTC Sense so i have the real one as well as Beautiful Widgets and Weather & Toggle Widget. I just posted this so people with the Droid can get the HTC Style clock for FREE instead of having to pay. Of course a paid app (Beautiful Widgets, Weather & Toggle Widget) will have more features but for those that just want a free HTC style clock, this app is perfect.

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
Yeah i know that Beautiful Widgets got in trouble with having an HTC looking flip clock.

So you're aware that you're infringing on HTC's intellectual property? If they take you to court, you'll regret posting that.

Giving it away for free doesn't make it not illegal.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah i know that Beautiful Widgets got in trouble with having an HTC looking flip clock.

So you're aware that you're infringing on HTC's intellectual property? If they take you to court, you'll regret posting that.

From my understanding he is not the dev of this app, maybe you should go e-mail the dev.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Yes JonKyu is correct. I am NOT the developer of this app. I just found it on the market and decided to post it here for people. Email the developer of the app if you got a problem with this app.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

B

budmonster

Def nice, just wish it had some animations like Weather Widget or Beautiful Widgets does. It's free for everyone so I guess it's better than nothing.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
By posting what he posted he has no liability at all. You my man are a moron.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Also I tried it and the original Beautiful Widgets (that I still have and paid for) is better.

And HTC can't sue me either.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Also I tried it and the original Beautiful Widgets (that I still have and paid for) is better.

And HTC can't sue me either.

What exactly is all included with beautiful widjets? I d/l it when i first got my droid but really didnt know what I was doing so returned it.. and never really paid attention to the widget threads in here..

And yes I realize I spelled widget 2 diff ways but figured one of them had to be right :D

pyro6128

Reaction score
By posting what he posted he has no liability at all. You my man are a moron.

Haha you nailed it guru. I was thinking the same thing. The only thing worse than a buzz kill, is one who has absolutely no idea what the hell he's talking about haha.