Exchange for a different phone

wysoy

Reaction score
Hi.
I currently have Samsung Fascinate, but since the first purchase it has been problematic, such as calls not being received, OTA update failures, phone is not responding to touches, etc. and had to exchange several times.

However, with all these problems continuing, I can't waste my time anymore keep going back and forth to verizon store for exchange.
So, is there any way I can get a different phone other than my current model?

Or do I have to wait until my phone gets discontinued?

Thanks in advance.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
If you've had it less than 14 days, return it...Other than that, Talk to CS.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea if you make your case strong to VZW...they may send you a refurb model of something else. You may need to ask them to speak to manager and tell them you are thinking about switching carriers because of this conflict. I love my Fassy though:)

Vyvid

Reaction score
I'd recommend not directly asking for another model, but calmly explain how this phone is not performing up to Verizon's standards, and express your concerns with recieving another fascinate

Sent from my phone. That's Incredible 2!

M

Mwsr

After 3 replacements of the same phone they will offer you a different one. Dixon dinc etc ...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
After 3 replacements of the same phone they will offer you a different one. Dixon dinc etc ...

That not policy or commonplace.

dirtysanchez

Reaction score

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Well what i have been told is that WAS Verizon's policy but was dropped or changed about a year ago