A smart switch

mjm0415

Reaction score
So i'm here to say that I owned the Droid 2 a week before the fascinate came out..good timing right? haha But no I ended up really disliking my droid after awhile with being all bulky and having an annoying physical keyboard which i never really used..plus the front screen would always be sliding while in my pocket..terrible..and i came from a blackberry storm (original) before that..no more blackberry for me..android all the way!! so of course i did an exchange for the fascinate which was a back and forth decision but i ended up doing it anyway and i couldnt of made a more wise decision. this phone is everything i wanted and the screen is something else..just so nice..im not one to customize a phone..but what i do love is samsungs "colorful" android skin..nice touch

xliderider

Reaction score
Despite Motorola's shenanigans of late, I am still very happy with my decision to return the Fascinate for the Droid X.

I wasn't going to wait around for Samsung/Verizon to release updates/fixes that may, or may not come in a timely manner. The phone does have great hardware, but for real world use, for what I do, the X just works a lot better and is much less buggy.