A smart switch

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by mjm0415, Sep 22, 2010.

1. mjm0415

mjm0415 New Member

So i'm here to say that I owned the Droid 2 a week before the fascinate came out..good timing right? haha But no I ended up really disliking my droid after awhile with being all bulky and having an annoying physical keyboard which i never really used..plus the front screen would always be sliding while in my pocket..terrible..and i came from a blackberry storm (original) before that..no more blackberry for me..android all the way!! so of course i did an exchange for the fascinate which was a back and forth decision but i ended up doing it anyway and i couldnt of made a more wise decision. this phone is everything i wanted and the screen is something else..just so nice..im not one to customize a phone..but what i do love is samsungs "colorful" android skin..nice touch
  2. xliderider

xliderider New Member

Despite Motorola's shenanigans of late, I am still very happy with my decision to return the Fascinate for the Droid X.

I wasn't going to wait around for Samsung/Verizon to release updates/fixes that may, or may not come in a timely manner. The phone does have great hardware, but for real world use, for what I do, the X just works a lot better and is much less buggy.
Search tags for this page
can samsung fascinate use samsung smart switch
forum on samsung smartswitch
htc smart dial disable
samsung can fascinate use smartswitch
samsung smart switch does not connect to fascinate

samsung smart switch for motorola

samsung smart switch for thunderbolt
samsung smart switch s4
samsung smart switch thunderbolt
samsung smart switch with motorola
samsung smartswitch motorola android
searchsamsungsmartswitch.com

smart switch fascinate to s4

smartswitch for samsung galaxy

will samsung smart switch work on driod bionic?