Returning phone for a new phone

wysoy

Reaction score
Hi.
I currently have Samsung Fascinate, but since the first purchase it has been problematic, such as calls not being received, OTA update failures, phone is not responding to touches, etc. and had to exchange several times.

However, with all these problems continuing, I can't waste my time anymore keep going back and forth to verizon store for exchange.
So, is there any way I can get a different phone other than my current model?

Or do I have to wait until my phone gets discontinued?

Thanks in advance.

Beka27

Reaction score
Have you called Verizon? I know some people have been able to exchange phones for a comparable phone when they have experienced continued issues. In store, they are not typically going to do this. You would have to call and talk with them about your issues and express that you want to try a different phone model. It would, of course, also be a CLNR. Continue to go up the chain of command as necessary. Be polite the entire time and do not threaten.

In stores, the reps seem to only want to sell you a new phone, not help satisfy an existing user.

kookk

Reaction score
I hear if you call customer service and say this problem is making you think about switching providers, they will do pretty much anything to keep your business.