DX/X2 multimedia PACKAGE $19.99 from VZW

Domestic violence

Reaction score
This seems like a pretty good deal.

HDMI cable
Multimedia station
Navigation/music vehicle mount
Vehicle power adapter and a wall charger

Go to slickdeals.net and scroll down a little and you'll see the Verizon deal. I just ordered one. dancedroid

milski65

Reaction score
I just ordered it. A HUGE steal. Droid X owner. When you go to Verizon web site, do NOT sign in to your account. You will not get the package deal for 19.99. It'll be 49.99. Just log on, go to accessories, pick X2 as your device, and deal will show up as 19.99. The bundle is for the DX/DX2.

dbst

Reaction score
This deal is too good to pass up, even if I won't use any of it lol

Reaction score
Yeah- I picked one up. I almost bought the dock a couple weeks ago but something told me to wait. I had a feeling it was gonna go on sale. Little did I know that the whole kit was only gonna be $20.

AMAZING DEAL!

jman2k7live

Reaction score
Oh snap I just bought one also lol.

Thanks for the post!!!! I was about to buy the mutimedia dock from amazon for 20 bucks lol.

turdbogls

Reaction score
lol...this is a killer deal. i bought the dock alone for like $35 when i picked up the phone 6 months ago.

if i didn't already have all of this, i would be all over it....but i AM going to suggest this to my friends with a DX

Hiker5208

Reaction score
I got it with no problem, but you have to select the X2 as your device. Mine is on the way and is on a Fedex truck as we speak for delivery tomorrow.