Droid X/X2 Essentials Pack - $19.97 Launch Week Special - Free 2-day Shipping

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Heelpir8 over at androidforums...

Edit: per Droid-Life and other sources, not only do you have to choose the DX2 as your device, you have to be signed out of your account

Click Here

If it doesn't pop up immediately, set your location, then down near the bottom right go to "learn more" under "Bundles".

It includes a wall charger, vehicle power adapter, HDMI cable, navigation vehicle mount, multimedia station with HDMI capabilities. Pretty awesome deal...

Last edited:

spider210

Reaction score
Just went to get it and the price changed in cart

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just went to get it and the price changed in cart

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I've heard of a few people that happening to... not sure why. But most people are saying it's worked - myself included. Make sure you choose the DX2 as your device. I was not logged into my account when I did it... don't know if that makes a difference or not. It could also be rolling out in regions, since you have to set your location (total speculation).

Sorry that's not more helpful...

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
edited OP - evidently you have to make sure you're signed out of your account

spiceditup

Reaction score
Does the bundle work for the Original Droid X? The Droid X2 and X have the same exact USB and HDMI port location right?

Thanks.

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does the bundle work for the Original Droid X? The Droid X2 and X have the same exact USB and HDMI port location right?

Thanks.

It should - that's what makes it even cooler.

SuBDivisions

Reaction score
Gah i ordered this yesterday from Vzw thru our corporate guy and i bet its coming at $49.. Company paying tho so cost to me is $0.. Woot! :D I will email him tho ask if he can get it for promo price change.

Detonation

Reaction score
Droid X/X2 Essentials Pack only $20 from Verizon!

Great deal for those of you who have an X or just got an X2. The essentials pack which contains the multimedia dock, car mount, hdmi cable, car charger, and wall charger is on sale for $20 from Verizon with free 2 day shipping.

Link

If you don't see it, click "Shop By Another Device" on the right side and choose Droid X2 (not the original X!).

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
The currency changes to pounds (as in English pounds) when I add it to my cart...that's about $32 at the current exchange rate, still a very good deal, but strange how it switched to pounds.

Anyone else?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
threads merged........

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
So no-one else is seeing a change in currency to pounds when they go to their cart...?

Weird...

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Nope, not seeing that happen.

Amazing deal. I needed a new wall charger. So I get one and then some for less than the price of a wall charger...