DX/X2 multimedia PACKAGE $19.99 from VZW

bkendrick

Reaction score
Glitch in the matrix. Verizon fixed it. It was $20 earlier today and last night but its back to $50 :(

DX. CFU. LIB GB.5

doniago

Reaction score
Hmph. I demand an equal discount. :(

Is $50 still a reasonable deal, or would I be better off waiting for something better to come along?

OP
Domestic violence

Domestic violence

Reaction score
I guess this was a mistake much in the same as the D1- battery doors were *free* and you could get up to 3 per order lol

Hiker5208

Reaction score
Got mine this afternoon, after all the price changes I thought they might pull the things back and refuse to sell at that price. My X is sitting in the dock right now.

OP
Domestic violence

Domestic violence

Reaction score
Delivered via fedex.

Everything brand new and perfect.

Both mounts, hdmi, car and home charger along with and audio cable.... this deal was almost too good to be true.

bkendrick

Reaction score
Delivered via fedex.

Everything brand new and perfect.

Both mounts, hdmi, car and home charger along with and audio cable.... this deal was almost too good to be true.

I'm sooooooo jealous of you guys. I saw the 19.95 price before I went to bed and thought...i'll just order one tomorrow. By lunchtime they got smart. Oh well, lesson learned.

DX. CFU. LIB GB.5

milski65

Reaction score
I'm getting mine tomorrow. Glad to hear you guys got yours. I'm stoked. Saw original thread on Engadget. Said 19.99 deal was for a week. Verizon obviously panicked after sale was posted on forums and they got a dopeload of orders.

Good one about it sitting in your dock already. Enjoy!

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
I'm getting mine tomorrow. Glad to hear you guys got yours. I'm stoked. Saw original thread on Engadget. Said 19.99 deal was for a week. Verizon obviously panicked after sale was posted on forums and they got a dopeload of orders.

Good one about it sitting in your dock already. Enjoy!
I'm getting mine tomorrow too. They sell the dock for the same price as the kit, so it's not a bad deal, even at $49.95.

metalbuck

Reaction score
I just saw where the price went up 79.99 from 49.99. I 'm not up till middle of June for upgrade so I've been comparing droids. I think I have finally decided on X2 and would like to have these accessories, but preferably at a lower price. Has anyone seen these on sale another place?

fenrisswolf

Reaction score
You can still buy both docks individually and an HDMI cable from amazon for $46.83, or a little less if you don't mind buying them used or refurbished off Amazon partners.