Droid X/X2 Essentials Pack - $19.97 Launch Week Special - Free 2-day Shipping

DJTURNz

Reaction score
My D1 started acting very hokey on Sunday, so last night I ordered the X2. I just checked here and saw this deal. Unfortunately, it's coming up $79.99.

yutzybrian

Reaction score
My D1 started acting very hokey on Sunday, so last night I ordered the X2. I just checked here and saw this deal. Unfortunately, it's coming up $79.99.

Yea the deal ended a week from the phones release date

Posting from the X2

metalbuck

Reaction score

You may want to check Amazon. They were around $48 directly from amazon and I just bought one from 3rd party thru Amazon for $37. The box looked a little worn but the essentials had never been opened from thier bags.

rottenpixies

Reaction score
Is this still working for others? I have tried a few different links throughout this post and it comes up as $79.99 for me.

Really would like to jump on this deal if I still can!!

Evilclown312

Reaction score
Is this still working for others? I have tried a few different links throughout this post and it comes up as $79.99 for me.

Really would like to jump on this deal if I still can!!

No it ended a week after the release of the phone. That was actually said a few posts up :D