Dull Screen

Semaj

Reaction score
Is it me or is the Gnex screen a little dull looking?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just you. Best screen I've ever had. If you think its dull, turn your brightness up

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Capone76

Reaction score
Yeah this screen is gorgeous!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
One of the best screens I've seen on a device. Turn the brightness up a little and it's gorgeous. At low brightness any screen looks dull:p

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use mine at 40% brightness, seems to be the best spot for me without destroying the battery.

My colors are pretty amazing, was at a playoff party this weekend and I couldn't get my phone away from friends wanting to check the screen out.

Even had a girl with a 4S say she thought the screen looked better than hers, was a good night=P

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I use mine at 40% brightness, seems to be the best spot for me without destroying the battery.

My colors are pretty amazing, was at a playoff party this weekend and I couldn't get my phone away from friends wanting to check the screen out.

Even had a girl with a 4S say she thought the screen looked better than hers, was a good night=P
I use mine at 40% brightness as well, perfect spot. The only thing the people I showed it off to weren't impressed with the camera quality, but they were blown away by the no shutter lag, got about 50 or so pictures of the same thing cause of no shutter lag:D

Liderc, you should've showed her your number with that big screen LOL

nadav64

Reaction score
This is by far the best screen I've ever seen on a mobile phone and I doubt that you have ever see anything better or that your friends have

hydro556

Reaction score
Best screen I've seen. When I was contemplating whether to keep the Nexus or swap for a Rezound, that was one of my biggest reasons for keeping it. The screen is amazing.

Have you ever actually seen one? Post a picture of yours, it must be broken.