Verizon Wireless Screen Protectors

droidman101

Reaction score
nope, you mustve gotten something under it, mine doesnt seem subdued at all.

OP
M

mkthnx001

Reaction score
Ha, I hope you're right because I have one more and am going to apply it. I mean it didn't touch anything and it's all over.

droidman101

Reaction score
i suggest getting something like scotch tape and make it into a wheel, put two fingers in it, and run it across your screen and the sticky side of the screen protector, removes all the bad stuff

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Wouldn't know as my X will never see a screen protector :D

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Does anyone else notice how how they dull the screen and leave a pixelated effect?

Noticed same on my X... the screen protectors seem like different material compared to the Droid ones that I got from VZW last year.

Tried 2 out of the 3 in the pack all look the same as described by OP

Will probably just take it off for now

OP
M

mkthnx001

Reaction score
Does anyone else notice how how they dull the screen and leave a pixelated effect?

Noticed same on my X... the screen protectors seem like different material compared to the Droid ones that I got from VZW last year.

Tried 2 out of the 3 in the pack all look the same as described by OP

Will probably just take it off for now

Finally....someone with the same issue.

Avoidance

Reaction score
I agree... I got the 3 pack from VZW and they suck... I like anti glare, but they make the screen look like it is misted with water and all pixelated. (and I have put MANY screen protectors on...the screen was spotless, dustfree, smudge free etc)

Funny thing is the guy in the store put the first one on... I thought it looked great... then today I was looking at my wifes X (she got one the day after me) and her screen looked like crap... that's when I realized that the one the guy must have peeled off Step 2, the actual screen protector must have went with it and he didn't notice.

So I'll be looking elsewhere, because these ones suck on anything with a white or light background.

I'd also like to know they they think it's only necessary to cover a portion of the glass...why not make it thing cover the entire screen. =/

Asharad

Reaction score

Yes. I see it too. And it is bad. I removed the one installed by the verizon rep because I hated it, and then I later installed a 2nd. It really ruins the visibility.

Kentech0023

Reaction score
I joined this forum just to say I am experiencing the same problem.

It ruins the clarity of the screen and leaves a pixelated effect making the screen useless. It also uses a thicker material for which I assume is the non-existant anti-glare.

I was also somewhat annoyed that it actually didn't cover the whole phone.

I would try to return but its not worth the hassle.

If anyone knows a brand that protects the whole screen and makes the phone usable please pass the name along.

Grifter

Reaction score
The Verizon screen protectors are anti-glare...at least the one I had installed on my DX is. I'll keep that on there until I get one by Zagg. Something is better than nothing...

Grifter

Reaction score
is the zagg 100% clear?

It is. I just recently had the Verizon replaced with Zagg and the difference is like night and day.

When/if you get it - please pay attention to the instructions or listen to the person that puts it on....Give it 24 hours to clear up on it's own - it will.

I had the full body put on - did not like it at all, and I removed it. I kept the screen protector itself, just removed the rest of it and there was no sticky residue.