Verizon Wireless Screen Protectors

marshman_88

Reaction score
Switching from anti-glare

I am glad I found this thread. Glad I am not the only one. I got the Verizon anti-glare protectors and the "hazy" look has been driving me nuts. One of the biggest selling points on this phone for me was the display and this screen protector ruins the quality of that. I am going to try the Zagg and get the guys at my local best buy to put it on for me. Anything is better than the Verizon anti-glare at this point.

Cunha

Reaction score
I would go with the dirt cheap 3 packs on amazon. No joke. They work great.

I have verizon glossy ones, they are fine but don't cover the entire glass just the screen portion..annoying. The amazon ones cover the entire screen and are like 3 dollars total for 3. Great deal. The most important thing to remember with all of these dry application screen protectors is to have the screen totally perfect and then get that protector down INSTANTLY after you remove the plastic sheet that covers the adhesive. If a piece of hair or whatever gets stuck to that adhesive, its not easy to remove. Get it down fast.

Janet1025

Reaction score
Yeah but the one on the defender blows...leaves watermarks like nobodies business. I removed it and put the zagg on underneith. I may get that other one ultra clear or w/e for 13.99 for my wife's DX

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Hi can I ask what you mean by watermarks?? Im on the fence about the defender..
thanks!