1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

LED Brightness

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by shakes268, Nov 23, 2009.

1. shakes268

shakes268 New Member

The LED looks like its offset a little inside the phone therefore it is not very bright - almost looks dull.

Is that the way every droid is or just mine?
  2. Coolmarve

Coolmarve New Member

Mine is similarly dull.
  3. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

If you're talking about the screen, it's pretty bright and vibrant.

If you're talking about the buttons, they are more than bright enough. Having those 4 buttons blindingly bright would seem annoying.

edit: just remembered there is an LED for notifications. If you're talking about that light, yes compared to the display and the 4-buttons it is dull, but it's more than bright enough. There's no way you can miss a green or blue blinking light like that, unless something is really wrong with yours. I would say you should check out another Droid and see if it's the same.
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
Search tags for this page

droid green light brightness

droid razr led brightness