DroidForums.net & Ultimate Droid ROMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

joscon

Reaction score
This is a damn shame. I became a premium member to this forum because Blackdroid's ROM's were here, now They're not. I wish there was a way I could rescind my payment.
At he very least, this forum should have waited until he released the "new" UDv10 where he claims to fix the "mistake" and post all the code used.
Why did you band the flaming. Censorship plain and simple!

Please be my guest. Don't just threaten me with you bull$hit "30 day Vacation"/ suspension. In fact in, I suspend you Droid Forum.:icon_evil:

Edit: I mean supporting member and "Why didn't you band the flaming.

Still not sure what you're saying. Do you mean "ban"?

HA! Yes. I'm so angry over this, my eyes are crossed.

OP
T

TheMarkness

I missed a lot spending time with the family last night. I still can't that some people truely do not understand what happened and why it happened.

Black Droid LIED, he STOLE a rom and put his name on it, he didn't use the FREE OPEN SOURCE to BUILD a ROM, he just STOLE a ROM and made it his OWN.

Why do we have such trouble seeing the truth, everyone keeps candy coating everything or just doesn't have enough common sense to compute what just happened. Just because ID releases the source code to QUAKE 2 doesn't mean you can download QUAKE 2, STEAL it and release it as your OWN.

Let's try a food analogy because I'm seriously not sure what the average IQ of some of you are on here (plus I like food). I contribute a OPEN RECIPE for fried chicken, same one KFC contributes to and uses, it's completely open for anyone to make the better as a fried chicken OPEN RECIPE. KFC goes ahead and makes a KFC RECIPE out of the OPEN RECIPE that we all have access too. I decide I want to make a recipe but I'm lazy and don't know how to do that so instead I decide to STEAL KFC RECIPE and make it my OWN. There you have it I stole it instead of making use of the OPEN RECIPE that everyone has access too. Make sense or are you still lost.

I don't what kind of analogy's people need to understand. Some of you really shouldn't even be involved in a scene such a android if you can't understand common sense and the basics. I wonder how you make it coherently through your day to day if you can't grasp such a simple principle let alone hold an honest job. I'm amazed most of don't decide to steal magazines off a shelf at the store because it's free information in them, why do you have to buy news when you see it everywhere?

Sodner

Reaction score
What ever BD did to CM's ROM, he made it more to my liking. I used both and simply liked his version better. It's a shame it had to come to this.

I think one thing that set UD apart was its use of ROM Manager while he was in there. He took that software further than anyone else did, offering levels of customization during the install that I have not seen on ANY other ROM offered. We had simple menu choices that let us pick our luncher, wallpapers, live wallpapers, kernel, which apps to include, which to exclude, and simple scripts to make changes later. I think it was this customization, that no one else offered (that I saw at least) that made the UD ROM popular.

Oh well. Goodbye BD. You will me missed.

Beron

Reaction score
You're an idiot. I don't support Koush, CM, or BD, and I still think you're an idiot.

Why, thank you sir! I see you don't fear the banhammer of the mods on these forums.
Because I think that's clearly a personal attack and against the forum rules.

I wish you luck with all the future warez and stolen software you will run on your phone from unknown dubious sources.

wylie

Reaction score
I missed a lot spending time with the family last night. I still can't that some people truely do not understand what happened and why it happened.

Black Droid LIED, he STOLE a rom and put his name on it, he didn't use the FREE OPEN SOURCE to BUILD a ROM, he just STOLE a ROM and made it his OWN.

Why do we have such trouble seeing the truth, everyone keeps candy coating everything or just doesn't have enough common sense to compute what just happened. Just because ID releases the source code to QUAKE 2 doesn't mean you can download QUAKE 2, STEAL it and release it as your OWN.

Let's try a food analogy because I'm seriously not sure what the average IQ of some of you are on here (plus I like food). I contribute a OPEN RECIPE for fried chicken, same one KFC contributes to and uses, it's completely open for anyone to make the better as a fried chicken OPEN RECIPE. KFC goes ahead and makes a KFC RECIPE out of the OPEN RECIPE that we all have access too. I decide I want to make a recipe but I'm lazy and don't know how to do that so instead I decide to STEAL KFC RECIPE and make it my OWN. There you have it I stole it instead of making use of the OPEN RECIPE that everyone has access too. Make sense or are you still lost.

I don't what kind of analogy's people need to understand. Some of you really shouldn't even be involved in a scene such a android if you can't understand common sense and the basics. I wonder how you make it coherently through your day to day if you can't grasp such a simple principle let alone hold an honest job. I'm amazed most of don't decide to steal magazines off a shelf at the store because it's free information in them, why do you have to buy news when you see it everywhere?

Funny, you never posted here before this, and everyone of your post hash been a bash fest against BD... There's a word for that...

Sodner

Reaction score
What ever BD did to CM's ROM, he made it more to my liking. I used both and simply liked his version better. It's a shame it had to come to this.

I think one thing that set UD apart was its use of ROM Manager while he was in there. He took that software further than anyone else did, offering levels of customization during the install that I have not seen on ANY other ROM offered. We had simple menu choices that let us pick our luncher, wallpapers, live wallpapers, kernel, which apps to include, which to exclude, and simple scripts to make changes later. I think it was this customization, that no one else offered (that I saw at least) that made the UD ROM popular.

Oh well. Goodbye BD. You will me missed.

Sorry the Moderators on here got bullied by the CM crew.

wylie

Reaction score
You're an idiot. I don't support Koush, CM, or BD, and I still think you're an idiot.

Why, thank you sir! I see you don't fear the banhammer of the mods on these forums.
Because I think that's clearly a personal attack and against the forum rules.

I wish you luck with all the future warez and stolen software you will run on your phone from unknown dubious sources.

Seriously...:icon_rolleyes:

All you do is bait people in and then cry to the mods when someone calls you on it...

OP
T

TheMarkness

Funny, you never posted here before this, and everyone of your post hash been a bash fest against BD... There's a word for that...

I did sparingly but as a developer alldroid was a better fit for me. I still came to droid forum for news but didn't really post, more of a viewer. I also stay around cyanogen because again that's a better fit and he's a great open source dev with much to learn from (along with koush, bekit, and others).

If cyanogen stole a rom in the same fashion don't think twice as I would be all over him as well because it's completely and utterly wrong to steal others work! I don't see why so many people are quick to defend a lair and thief?

SANhacker

Reaction score
That will be my continued support path also for BlackDroid. BD supporters should use his website www.ultimatedroid.com for his roms and IRC channel for support until he is welcomed to a new forum or creates his own. (hope he creates his OWN) That would be ultimately best
we're creating a forum but we need donations to get a ipb license: Donate UltimateDroid
we need donations to go to where it says donations for server costs
were at $68 we need 149.99

It is only a 149.99 dollars None of you faithful followers has 150 bucks. All those people saying they were donating to BD and he doesn't have 150 greenbacks? Maybe its time to get a job or start mowing lawns. $15per lawn x 10lawn=your very own forum.

You now have the necessary money.

Status
Not open for further replies.