DroidForums.net & Ultimate Droid ROMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beron

Reaction score
You're an idiot. I don't support Koush, CM, or BD, and I still think you're an idiot.

Why, thank you sir! I see you don't fear the banhammer of the mods on these forums.
Because I think that's clearly a personal attack and against the forum rules.

I wish you luck with all the future warez and stolen software you will run on your phone from unknown dubious sources.

Seriously...:icon_rolleyes:

All you do is bait people in and then cry to the mods when someone calls you on it...

Honestly I was trying to be helpful. The guy lied yet you insist on defending him, what's up with that?

I'm just saying that running a ROM by a developer that the community trusts and have a proven trackrecord is a good choice. Using the ROM of someone who obviously lies, immediately tries to start to raise funds and is being kicked out of his second forum! Come on, give me a break!

How does this make ME an idiot?

wylie

Reaction score
I missed a lot spending time with the family last night. I still can't that some people truely do not understand what happened and why it happened.

Black Droid LIED, he STOLE a rom and put his name on it, he didn't use the FREE OPEN SOURCE to BUILD a ROM, he just STOLE a ROM and made it his OWN.

Why do we have such trouble seeing the truth, everyone keeps candy coating everything or just doesn't have enough common sense to compute what just happened. Just because ID releases the source code to QUAKE 2 doesn't mean you can download QUAKE 2, STEAL it and release it as your OWN.

Let's try a food analogy because I'm seriously not sure what the average IQ of some of you are on here (plus I like food). I contribute a OPEN RECIPE for fried chicken, same one KFC contributes to and uses, it's completely open for anyone to make the better as a fried chicken OPEN RECIPE. KFC goes ahead and makes a KFC RECIPE out of the OPEN RECIPE that we all have access too. I decide I want to make a recipe but I'm lazy and don't know how to do that so instead I decide to STEAL KFC RECIPE and make it my OWN. There you have it I stole it instead of making use of the OPEN RECIPE that everyone has access too. Make sense or are you still lost.

I don't what kind of analogy's people need to understand. Some of you really shouldn't even be involved in a scene such a android if you can't understand common sense and the basics. I wonder how you make it coherently through your day to day if you can't grasp such a simple principle let alone hold an honest job. I'm amazed most of don't decide to steal magazines off a shelf at the store because it's free information in them, why do you have to buy news when you see it everywhere?

Funny, you never posted here before this, and everyone of your post hash been a bash fest against BD... There's a word for that...

I did sparingly but as a developer alldroid was a better fit for me. I still came to droid forum for news but didn't really post, more of a viewer. I also stay around cyanogen because again that's a better fit and he's a great open source dev with much to learn from (along with koush, bekit, and others).

If cyanogen stole a rom in the same fashion don't think twice as I would be all over him as well because it's completely and utterly wrong to steal others work! I don't see why so many people are quick to defend a lair and thief?

Because it is OPEN SOURCE. I use v9.8, tell me where that was stolen from please...You've made 30 some odd posts, and all of them are flaming BD...

Yes, BD should have handled it better, but it is OPEN SOURCE. In the end, if A takes B's Rom and makes it run twice as good, which one will you use?

OP
T

TheMarkness

Funny, you never posted here before this, and everyone of your post hash been a bash fest against BD... There's a word for that...

(Sorry couldn't edit my post last) Missed your last part wylie yeah there are several words for that.... despise, contemn, scorn, disdain.... I could keep going. That's how I feel about liars, thieves, rapist, child molesters, murders, cheaters.... list goes on here as well.

briankeith513

Reaction score
BD,

I was considering using Koush's roms at one point, after hearing many good things about it. I went to his forums, joined, and asked a few questions, and he never responded. I even sent him a pm to ask if he had gotten my questions. He is the only rom developer that has never answered a question that I've had about the rom, and that says a lot to me. What also said a lot to me was when you asked him to remove UD from ROM Manager, and he put it back up, only because he knew that most people were using ROM Manager for BD. I've been recently coming to DroidForums, mostly for the BlackDroid forums, but I'll follow you on UltimateDroid.com now.

VirtualGeek

Reaction score

(Sorry couldn't edit my post last) Missed your last part wylie yeah there are several words for that.... despise, contemn, scorn, disdain.... I could keep going. That's how I feel about liars, thieves, rapist, child molesters, murders, cheaters.... list goes on here as well.

LOL You feel the same way about a child molester as you do about someone who lies about something on a forum?

OP
T

TheMarkness

Because it is OPEN SOURCE. I use v9.8, tell me where that was stolen from please...You've made 30 some odd posts, and all of them are flaming BD...

Yes, BD should have handled it better, but it is OPEN SOURCE. In the end, if A takes B's Rom and makes it run twice as good, which one will you use?

Do you really not have any common sense? Yes the source is open build all the roms you want off of it and make them better! Don't take a built rom and call it your own sheesh!

wylie

Reaction score
Why, thank you sir! I see you don't fear the banhammer of the mods on these forums.

I wish you luck with all the future warez and stolen software you will run on your phone from unknown dubious sources.

All you do is bait people in and then cry to the mods when someone calls you on it...

Honestly I was trying to be helpful. The guy lied yet you insist on defending him, what's up with that?

I'm just saying that running a ROM by a developer that the community trusts and have a proven trackrecord is a good choice. Using the ROM of someone who obviously lies, immediately tries to start to raise funds and is being kicked out of his second forum! Come on, give me a break!

Well then presentation is the key. The way you came on here raising a stink wasn't helpful. And you said it, it is a choice. One that thanks to people like you, we can't make here anymore.

Beron

Reaction score

I did sparingly but as a developer alldroid was a better fit for me. I still came to droid forum for news but didn't really post, more of a viewer. I also stay around cyanogen because again that's a better fit and he's a great open source dev with much to learn from (along with koush, bekit, and others).

If cyanogen stole a rom in the same fashion don't think twice as I would be all over him as well because it's completely and utterly wrong to steal others work! I don't see why so many people are quick to defend a lair and thief?

There is nothing wrong with that! It's the way they all do it, and all learn and benefit from it. But to use other peoples work AND CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN to get fame and donations... now that's where things starts to go wrong.

BD could have made things right. He choose not to. How can one trust him then?

OP
T

TheMarkness

LOL You feel the same way about a child molester as you do about someone who lies about something on a forum?

Ever heard of figure of speech or figuratively speaking; working out of that here. I despise many things and a liar is one of them.

huskur

Reaction score

WTF!!!! Someone else also see's the light!! The last sentence is priceless.

(not getting in on the "liar and thief" part. The flames would get you to the bone. (so i won't do it)

GOOGLE= OPEN SOURCE

wylie

Reaction score

And because of the way you have flamed the past two or three days, the word I was thinking of was Troll...

Do you really not have any common sense? Yes the source is open build all the roms you want off of it and make them better! Don't take a built rom and call it your own sheesh!

So now, because my opinion varies from yours, I have no common sense? Is it your rom code that was stolen?

Beron

Reaction score

Well then presentation is the key. The way you came on here raising a stink wasn't helpful. And you said it, it is a choice. One that thanks to people like you, we can't make here anymore.

Well why can't you make that choice anymore? You can still use his ROM, he got a new forum up, people donated money for it and all.

It's not like he and his ROM vanished from the face of the earth or anything.
Or is your computer preconfigured to only look at this particular website?

I'm done here, sick of you all. Sun is shining it's spring and I can't save the world from utter stupidity it seems so I might as well call it a day.

Mojo

Reaction score
the shame is...BD was so helpful...and Koush has never replied to me once.

hate to see it end like this...but what is right is right.

Join IRC. You will get real time support there from me and other users.

Droidforum members should not have to join your IRC channel to get help! Stop coming here to promote your channel and site! If you truly wanted to help droidforums members you would take the time to come here to help.. you played your role in droidforums in loosing a great member because you didn't get your ego stroked. I don't care what you've done for android!

Last edited by a moderator:

Warrior

Reaction score

It doesn't!! The only reason people like you, me and the rest that think like us are getting bashed is because we still believe in morals. A lot of people these days lack that.

Status
Not open for further replies.