Droid X Update 2.3.340 (Not Gingerbread)

ekf028

Reaction score
Got it here in oklahoma, 2:20 am. Someone owes everyone a dollar!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I guess I was wrong lol

But you guys should be aware that your 3g may not work:

https://supportforums.motorola.com/message/294539

Edit: I just read OneTenderRebel's thread about a nationwide 3g outage so forget what I just said

Data seems to be out all over the country! Check out all the freakouts on the vzw Facebook page

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ZenNaster

Reaction score
Don't know if this us common knowledge or not, but once you update to 2.2.1 z4 root still gets the job done as far as rooting goes.

ZenNaster

Reaction score
Are you on a droid x? If so what version on z4 root did you use?

ZenNaster

Reaction score
Sweet let me know how it goes. When I was running it my phone I was sweating bullets, I didn't know if it was going to brick my phone. but it all worked out.

prince1071

Reaction score
Sweet let me know how it goes. When I was running it my phone I was sweating bullets, I didn't know if it was going to brick my phone. but it all worked out.

excuse my "short bus" quesion here....are you saying that you have the new update on your phone and used the 1.3 version of z4 Root and it rooted your X?

ekf028

Reaction score

excuse my "short bus" quesion here....are you saying that you have the new update on your phone and used the 1.3 version of z4 Root and it rooted your X?

ive been trying for about 15 minutes now with no success

ZenNaster

Reaction score

Yea it worked..... And just do a permanent root....that's what I did

ekf028

Reaction score

Yea it worked..... And just do a permanent root....that's what I did

did both temp and permanent...says it was successful and rebooted..root apps still do not work