Droid X Update 2.3.340 (Not Gingerbread)

ZenNaster

Reaction score
yes I have used droid x overclock, titanium backup, and wifi tether all of which run perfectly.

Edit: the only thing I can think of is to unroot then reroot

Last edited:

epiphone74

Reaction score
Came out after midnight last night go the update this morning

If you cannot access the internet do not worry its not the update as of 1:30 or there abouts the 3g network went down with Verizion... Has nothing to do with the updates...

it 5:35 eastern and 3g is still down... look on the main home page at the bottom for official 3g thread for more information....

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
Hey, I restarted my phone this morning and when to settings to check up date and there it was. I am downloading right now. Boston, MASS

Sent from my DROIDX

ekf028

Reaction score

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
My phone improved to 99%. Great job but I am still having 1 issue. My Hotmail will not delete from the server. I guess that I can deal with that. Great job overall.

Sent from my DROIDX

delcopa

Reaction score
Nice. I guess something has to be put forward to satisfy those who say the platform is messed up.

Madden isn't enough incentive to pull me out of my root and theme. Maybe the lack of lock up on the music player, but the aftermarket players are better anyways...

We'll see how it goes...

Well I figured I would try it and best part of it all is I kept root! Yes that is right don't know how or why but root is intact after the update :)

timrock

Reaction score
Got it in new york

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

droid_tlc

Reaction score
Got the update. I'm in NC. Used z4root and I'm rooted with the update. No problems :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

joshrodriguez

Reaction score
Was anybody able to download the file to a zip file or anything like that? I can't get the update for some reason and I would like to upgrade.

mastertech007

Reaction score
Anyone get it in NE Ohio yet??
Droid X version 2.3.15, continues to say that I am up to date.