Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
New Droid X Commercial Launches, Looks Familiar

On 06.21.10, In News, Videos, by Kellex

And it appears that the Droid X advertising campaign is about to step on the gas pedal. Remember those Droid X and Droid 2 commercials we leaked out last week? It looks like we’re starting to see variations of those hitting the airwaves. Within the last hour, the new Droid X spot “Never Miss” was uploaded to Verizon’s Youtube channel for your viewing pleasure…

[video=youtube;gOnC5chCag0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOnC5chCag0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Verizon DROIDX Never Miss[/video]

New Droid X Commercial Launches, Looks Familiar | Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Just posting a comment someone left on youtube about this commercial I thought was funny:

MermanIShouldTurn2Be
7 minutes ago

Want this phone. How do you measure your pockets? I'll get my pants tailored to fit this phone.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just posting a comment someone left on youtube about this commercial I thought was funny:

MermanIShouldTurn2Be
7 minutes ago

Want this phone. How do you measure your pockets? I'll get my pants tailored to fit this phone.

LMAO!! Thats too funny.

Yea, Mojo, I agree. The ads for the Droid family are nice.

Resistance......

Is.....

Futile......

PorcPuffer

Reaction score
Nice commercial! Guess this settles any rumors of a june release, and solidifies the july release rumor lol

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
reminiscent of the first Moto Droid commercials....leaves you wondering....."wth?" (or some other colorful language)

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Some eagle eyed ppl spotted a twitter account in the commercial. I cant even say who to give credit to...lol Ahh looks like Androidguys.com may have been the folks...I saw someone on the youtube page mention it too..info coming fast n furious again....lol

Droid Does (DroidLanding) on Twitter

• Bio The next generation of does is coming soon, but you might get yours before that. Droid X phones are hidden across the country. Follow us for clues.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
reminiscent of the first Moto Droid commercials....leaves you wondering....."wth?" (or some other colorful language)

I think the commercials are so much better without the actually phone in them. Like you said, leaves you wondering, and I think thats verizons point along with the notion that the 'Droid' is an extension/enhancement of yourself..

Looks for my robocop dvd..

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Some eagle eyed ppl spotted a twitter account in the commercial. I cant even say who to give credit to...lol Ahh looks like Androidguys.com may have been the folks...I saw someone on the youtube page mention it too..info coming fast n furious again....lol

Droid Does (DroidLanding) on Twitter

• Bio The next generation of does is coming soon, but you might get yours before that. Droid X phones are hidden across the country. Follow us for clues.

Wow.. good find.. can tell their is some writing across the screen that moves around and dissapears ..

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
The droid commercials are so nice lol. It was the commercials that actually got me interested in my droid in the first place. Really speaks to the inner tech, sci-fi, geek in me.lol exciting!

Sent from my Tapatalk using Droid

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
That was very cool. Very Terminator-like.