Droid X Update 2.3.340 (Not Gingerbread)

the5barrons

Reaction score
Nice. I guess something has to be put forward to satisfy those who say the platform is messed up.

Madden isn't enough incentive to pull me out of my root and theme. Maybe the lack of lock up on the music player, but the aftermarket players are better anyways...

We'll see how it goes...

scf

Reaction score
*WHISTLE*

There's a flag on the play folks, let's listen in on the call:

Unsportman like conduct, roughing the user. Excessive bloatware will be marked off on the ensuing reboot.

the5barrons

Reaction score
*WHISTLE*

Unsportman like conduct, roughing the user. Excessive bloatware will be marked off on the ensuing reboot.

A guaruntee, for sure. 79MB is a lot of update. And I'm sure Madden isn't all they want you to taste-test.

Big Fate

Reaction score
*WHISTLE*

A guaruntee, for sure. 79MB is a lot of update. And I'm sure Madden isn't all they want you to taste-test.

Why do you keep saying madden?

**EDIT

Disregard, I just read the amazing news... I've been waiting for this, and the fact you dont have to pay for it... I'm already loving this update!!

Last edited:

ekf028

Reaction score
Did you even READ the link the op putup?
*WHISTLE*

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Ubermicro13

Ubermicro13

Reaction score
*WHISTLE*

**EDIT

Disregard, I just read the amazing news... I've been waiting for this, and the fact you dont have to pay for it... I'm already loving this update!!

Its only going to be the trial

ekf028

Reaction score
Well, it is getting frozen, trial or not

**EDIT

Big Fate

Reaction score

**EDIT

I dont care if its a trial or not... I just would like to be able to purchase this for my phone... Instead of weak ass Backbreaker... And why would it be frozen? I doubt we'll still have issues after update

amavit

Reaction score

I dont care if its a trial or not... I just would like to be able to purchase this for my phone... Instead of weak ass Backbreaker... And why would it be frozen? I doubt we'll still have issues after update

Frozen as in using titanium backup so that the app no longer shows on the phone.

Ecsa0014

Reaction score
I couldn't care less about Madden (just more bloatware) but I hope this fixes all of the issues the original Froyo update brought about. I have become increasingly annoyed with my X since Froyo.

Last edited:

ekf028

Reaction score
But people just HAD to have it!
I couldn't care less about Madden (just more bloatware) but I hope this fixes all of the issues the original Froyo update brought about. I have become increasingly annoyed with my X since Froyo.

ekf028

Reaction score

Frozen as in using titanium backup so that the app no longer shows on the phone.

Haha, thanks man. Sometimes I forget that not everyone roots.

musicman

Reaction score
Lets say I don't want to install this update. Can I prevent it from installing? My phone is rooted, but I'm still running the stock rom.