Droid X Screen Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NR90

Reaction score
I got some. Didn't last long because hair got underneath. So I might buy more. But is it worth it? Do these really protect or should I keep it naked?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I got some. Didn't last long because hair got underneath. So I might buy more. But is it worth it? Do these really protect or should I keep it naked?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Screen protectors (if applied correctly) keep the oil from your fingers from getting on the screen, and it protects it from scratches. The Gorilla Glass will scratch relatively easy, even though it takes alot to break it. I've had my Droid 2 for 3 months and it is only on it's second screen protector. I vote they are worth it, just my opinion.

Give the screen a good cleaning before you apply it.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I used to use the zagg and it was nice. The only.thing I hated was the orange peel effect. Plus if you're active and have sweaty palms your finger may get caught, since the material isn't as slick.

For my second droid I went without a screen and never got any severe scratches. A few small light ones on the edges where the screen doesn't go but it was very scratch resistant so im not going with a screen protector for my incredible. Figure I take good care of my phones so no need to waste money.

Just my 2 cents

Sent from my Droid Incredible using DroidForums App

Freezetron

Reaction score
Wasn't impressed with the ZAGG. Royal PITA to install correctly and the tacky, orange skin feel of the screen I didn't like. Otterboxs are much better

Status
Not open for further replies.