Droid Screen Covers!

NR90

Reaction score
Who else has bad luck with these things? My other thread in the Droid X Fourms is different. The other got closed for Cross Posting. I was getting the feeling its where you post the exact same thing in other fourms but I had 2 different threads and it still got called cross posting so I don't get this. Im new btw. But back to topic!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
They're definately not easy, which is usually why I talk someone in my local store to do it for me. They have a lady that does it all the time, and she's practically perfected it.

When I tried on my last phone, luckily I bought five protectors, because I didn't get it right til the last one.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea screen protectors seem not to be able to handle a lot of stress around the corners but i previously had Zagg and next I'm going with Ghost Armor. If that doesnt work out after a couple weeks ill pick up some LLumar window tint that is clear and tint it just like i did my truck. Anyone had experiences with window tint and phones?

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I'd used the ZAGG stuff on my original nano, and it's still kicking. Peeling at the corners, but oh well.

Window tint might be pretty easy to scratch, I've never had experience with LLumar tint though.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
LLumar has some scratch resistant and static cling tint also. It is suppose to be one of the more upper end tints. Works good on my truck but idk about a phone. We will see if Ghost Armor doesnt work out

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would be scared the tint's adhesive is too strong, like if you tried to remove it, it would pull up your actual screen lens.