Droid X running horrible...

msu

Reaction score
Well I'm about to.
I woke up this morning late due to my DX was just dead this morning (and I was late for work). Even though it was fine last night when I plugged it into power. It would not turn on via the power button so I had to do a battery pull so I could call in.
Now I'm sitting here clicking on the usb connection to connect to my pc to get my stuff off the sd card and every time I click it the screen just blinks and it goes back to home screen.
I click on my clock on B. Widgets and the screen just blinks and back to home screen. It was doing this last night when I was trying to open Yahoo and facebook hence why I posted. I really think it is the phone.
Other sad thing is, if I click on Astro, TitaniumB, or lookout to back stuff up, it just kicks out to home screen.. Arrgghhhhhhhh

Once I get the card stuff moved off, I'm formatting the card, unrooting and doing a factory re install. Then Just will run basic stuff for a week to see if it is going to do it again.

What ticks me off the most is, my D1 never had issues like this and I got the D2G that I'm starting to think I should have kept.

Update, rebooted once again and now in Astro backing up apps. I already backed up with Titanium last night, but if I'm not going to re-root until I find this issue out, then TTBU is worthless to me.

Last edited:

msu

Reaction score
To top it off, Now I'm running fresh reinstall of 2.2.1 with no sd card in and I go to update whatever the market says I need to and it FC on me.

Last edited: