Droid X and desktop dock,weather widget not loading..

PjD

Reaction score
First I would like to say that I think the X fits a little tight in the dock and I have concerns of port damage eventually...
Regardless...
When I dock the phone the weather widget wont load, it says "problem loading widget"
Anyone else have this problem?
Anyone know of a solution?
I have done a battery pull.. no change...

Pj

sjmerlo

Reaction score
I had that problem but I clicked on the message and loaded my zip code. Now the widget loads properly.

OP
P

PjD

Reaction score
I had that problem but I clicked on the message and loaded my zip code. Now the widget loads properly.

Guess I should of tried that... lol....
Thanks! all is good now.

aaronc_98

Reaction score
I am having the same issue, but when I click on the message "problem loading widget" nothing happens. Any Ideas?

thanks,

NJP11

Reaction score
I am having the same issue, but when I click on the message "problem loading widget" nothing happens. Any Ideas?

thanks,

A quick press on the message didn't do anything for me either but I figured out how to fix the problem. Long press on the message and then move it to the trash. Then long press on the empty space on the dock that you just created, then select Dock Widgets and select weather, it will then prompt you to enter a city and once you have done that the widget should load.

myvalk

Reaction score
damn! dont know how u figured all that out, but thanx.

evaelone

Reaction score
I have the same problem. I have done short tap, long hold, trash and no weather in dock widget options. Any suggestions?