Droid X newbie with questions

lexodroid

Reaction score
Hi, I have a Pioneer p5000 ub head unit and would like to be able to listen to Pandora/ Last FM while navigation is on. I have a usb cable but this just allows me to listen to use the mass storage stuff (.mp3s). Also the volume on the Droid X is noticeably low at max volume. I have seen this issue all over the web, will it be fixed? Is it being worked on? Lastly when will the Droid X be fully rooted, any estimates? :greendroid::motdroidvert:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi, I have a Pioneer p5000 ub head unit and would like to be able to listen to Pandora/ Last FM while navigation is on. I have a usb cable but this just allows me to listen to use the mass storage stuff (.mp3s). Also the volume on the Droid X is noticeably low at max volume. I have seen this issue all over the web, will it be fixed? Is it being worked on? Lastly when will the Droid X be fully rooted, any estimates? :greendroid::motdroidvert:

im not sure about streaming then going through bluetooth

volume is a problem - not sure what vzw is doing about it

droidX was rooted 6 days after it was released (last wednesday 7/21)

OP
lexodroid

lexodroid

Reaction score
Rooted?

Please excuse my ignorance on the matter (I am learning) but I was under the assumption that the X had been rooted by a guy named Birdman but the boot loader had not been cracked fully. Is this correct?