Droid X locked bootloader???

Rhino413

Reaction score
The Droid X community should come together and offer a
monetary reward to who ever breaks the encryption of the droid X / droid 2 and well any other moto droid to come out.

by offering a reward it gives incentive to those who have tho know how to take up what would other wise be a waste of their time and knowledge

Im willing to throw into the pot some cash for a reward to bust this open and shat in Motorola's face

:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_evil:

liferefugee

Reaction score
If the person who breaks it kids smart they will create an app around it that we can buy... Though moto will probably send a cease and desist order.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the person who breaks it kids smart they will create an app around it that we can buy... Though moto will probably send a cease and desist order.

I doubt you would be able to do it from the phone if it ever does happen.

Sent from my Droid

liferefugee

Reaction score
Why not? You can apply roms, root, and do other things directly from the phone. Even if you can't the "app" could be instructions plus the files needed...

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why not? You can apply roms, root, and do other things directly from the phone. Even if you can't the "app" could be instructions plus the files needed...

From the possible ways they plan on going about this, it just wouldn't be possible. And an app with instructions? The phone would likely be unusable during the process, so that would be pointless :p

OP
Rhino413

Rhino413

Reaction score
@tanknspank

LOL that was kinda of a funny but very true response