Droid User: Male or Female?

Discussion in 'Droid Polls' started by New2u, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Dankinia

Dankinia Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a 33 year old female who has used Palm Smartphones for several years now. I was ready for a new phone and decided that the Droid would fit my needs better then an iphone (plus I didn't want to change carriers) while the phone doesn't look "girly", I think it looks sleek and suits me. I don't decide what phones, computers, or other gadets to buy based on how they look, I decide based on how they preform.

I tend to research my electronic purchases online and I actully found this forum before I bought the Droid. I used the information gained here to decide if it would be the right phone for me. I must say that I am absolutly thrilled with my Droid and have no plans to ever go back to Palm.

2. Wendy

Wendy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Female here! I ordered a hot pink leather case to make my Droid more feminine. LOL

Wendy

3. BuzWeaver

BuzWeaver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The females will probably flock to it once people get over the learning curve. Its a gadget freak device for now and I feel it has as much style points as the iPhone its just not had enough circulation time. :motdroidvert:

4. Sweet Daddy

Sweet Daddy Member

Ratings:
    +1
    With a name like Sweet Daddy, the Droid was made for me!

5. Raine

Raine New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    women & Droid

Like several other women who have commented here, I depend on my phone for functionality, and the Droid won, bigtime, when it came to that. I loved the look of the Eris, because it is softer and prettier, but after a couple of days of using the Droid, I couldn't imagine that the Eris would meet my work/social/etc. needs as well. I hope that the Droid will eventually be a little less clunky, but for now, I've gotten used to its weight and the nerdy square corners.:motdroidhoriz:

6. givmedew

givmedew Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This poll does not give any indication of the % of droid users who are male or female. I sell many droids per day and the sales are much more mixed than this poll indicates. The reason for this is that the poll is only measuring the percentage of forum members that are male or female and who are willing to click on and perform the poll.

A lot of women are buying the droid for a different reason than men are therefore will also seek for answers to questions in different. They will also have different questions about the phones. Also my observation is that the majority of people who have problems with droids are men not women further supporting that the behavior between men and women in relationship to the droid is much different.

The only reason I say all this is I saw a comment somewhere about this being relevant to a developer. I sold 3 droid today and all of them where to women. I don't believe this poll represents the % of women who use the droid.

7. choppy

choppy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Love My Droid and I'm a Female

I love my Droid. I don't like the HTC, it's too weak compaired to the Motorola Droid. I'm and woman and love everything I can do with it and all the little details.:icon_ banana:

8. BuzWeaver

BuzWeaver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You're correct Give, you'll have to give the OP a little more latitude as his poll isn't 'scientific' :)

As far as the varying questions between men and women, of course this has any number of psychological interpretations, however men expect more out of their gadgets, thus will have a lot more questions in reference to its functionality than perhaps women will.

9. cyber3d

cyber3d Member

Ratings:
    +1
    What you have to realize is that like most marketing surveys the relevant data is not always the most obvious or apparent question being asked. As I track this poll the data is not only right on the money - it confirms our projections. This is good stuff. Should help move their apps in the right direction.

This poll closes at the end of the month (30 days duration from start).

10. dos

dos Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Female here. My sign on "dos" are the the first initials of my name.

11. coachjeff

coachjeff New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Droid Masculine?

My wife and I both got Droids for Christmas. She put a pink protective cover on it. I wouldn't exactly call that masculine.

We both love it :motdroidhoriz::):greendroid:

12. Million

Million Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Women with Droids??? How?? Theyre too busy addicted to their crackberries.

Search tags for this page
anybody know a hot girls usernames on wordfued

hot girls on wordfeud

hot girls on wordfued
hot wordfeud girls
hot wordfued girls
husband chats online with other women in word feud
wordfeud girls
wordfeud hot chick
wordfeud hot chicks
wordfeud usernames