Droid User: Male or Female?

choppy

Reaction score
Love My Droid and I'm a Female

I love my Droid. I don't like the HTC, it's too weak compaired to the Motorola Droid. I'm and woman and love everything I can do with it and all the little details.:icon_ banana:

BuzWeaver

Reaction score
You're correct Give, you'll have to give the OP a little more latitude as his poll isn't 'scientific' :)

As far as the varying questions between men and women, of course this has any number of psychological interpretations, however men expect more out of their gadgets, thus will have a lot more questions in reference to its functionality than perhaps women will.

cyber3d

Reaction score
What you have to realize is that like most marketing surveys the relevant data is not always the most obvious or apparent question being asked. As I track this poll the data is not only right on the money - it confirms our projections. This is good stuff. Should help move their apps in the right direction.

This poll closes at the end of the month (30 days duration from start).

dos

Reaction score
Female here. My sign on "dos" are the the first initials of my name.

coachjeff

Reaction score
Droid Masculine?

My wife and I both got Droids for Christmas. She put a pink protective cover on it. I wouldn't exactly call that masculine.

We both love it :motdroidhoriz::):greendroid:

Million

Reaction score
Women with Droids??? How?? Theyre too busy addicted to their crackberries.

Reaction score
Actually I don't know if its just me but I feel like the iphone feels like a girls phone..it's "Slick" and smaller. The droid seems Muscular and Agressive....like men...or most men. lmao. It's just more of my style and swagger.

Zippster

Reaction score
Actually I don't know if its just me but I feel like the iphone feels like a girls phone..it's "Slick" and smaller. The droid seems Muscular and Agressive....like men...or most men. lmao. It's just more of my style and swagger.

LOL, sort of feels that way to me too. Droid just doesnt seem like a chick thing.

<Waits for all the your a sexist comments.......:icon_ devil:

dutchgirl

Reaction score

LOL, sort of feels that way to me too. Droid just doesnt seem like a chick thing.

Men are chick thing....so why not! LOL!:icon_ devil:

kmasum

Reaction score
85% male and 15% female... wow pretty high...i bet if you do this poll for iphone it would be opposite..lol

kmasum

Reaction score
Women with Droids??? How?? Theyre too busy addicted to their crackberries.

I never had a crackberry but most of the guys I know have one. I :heart: my droid.
I had blackberry 8830 and ditched it, blackberry user will be going down, just wait another year, RIM not doing any good job..its stock down hill

cyber3d

Reaction score
Go to the polls!

Interesting. at the moment there are nearly 27,000 members of this forum! Is that true? In any case, there are a lot of members. Come on and take the poll.

C3-PO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V20

The DROID definitely has masculine overtures. Of course anyone can use one. I think the reason more men are on the forums is because, like another poster said, we tend to be more technical. (not saying this is absolute, just a generalization. Take it from a man whose mother has a CDL) We always want to pick our gadgets apart a figure out how they work. Most women, I'm sure, would be happy if everything just worked. Most men would never be satisfied with that. We gotta take it apart, metally if not physically

Also, I think it's very interesting that about 85% of the people who responded to the poll are male, but 85% ot the people commenting on the poll are female. Just an observation.