Droid User: Male or Female?

Tegamal

Reaction score
I've heard of more guys liking the Droid, but I'll be honest, I've ran into more women in my day to day travels with them than guys. Of course, the women I talk to about it are pretty vague, not really too specific about why they like it. The guys are always ready to talk about their Droids.

Maybe the women think I'm hitting on them when I'm really not...

My wife's one girlfriend is coming over tonight because she just got a Droid & "hates it". I told her she just needs to know how to use it, so I'm going to be conducting a Droid 101 class tonight in my living room, haha.

Afgroyalty

Reaction score
i got the droid eris because i wanted an all touch screen phone. The keyboard on the normal droid just ruins it for me. It is a waste if their is a keyboard already on the phone so why need a slide out one. And because some of my friends got a mytouch and the droid is just like it LOL. im a guy and i hate when people say droid eris is feminine

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Damn i guess the droid is primarily owned by males lol. I figured women would be jumping all over this phone.

madbh

Reaction score
Just because it does not have curves....

I am a woman and love my Droid!

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Yeah i think there are alot of women users just not on these forums lol.

threejane

Reaction score
i know the poll is closed BUT...

i'm a female and i love my droid (says so in my sig lol). my husband and i both got droids the same day (a couple weeks ago) and mine is rooted, rom'd, oc'd and all that FUN stuff while his is still stock....go figure, huh?

deubster

Reaction score
piss-on-apple-black-xdock.jpg

Gotta be a guy!

maureend

Reaction score
I'm a girl, and 56 years old (50 is the new 30)... but I'm geeky and not typical. I work as a web developer / Flash animator, live in code all day, and love technology and gadgets.

I am fairly happy with my Motorola Droid, though there are some features that could definitely use improvement.

In particular, the camera sucks sometimes.